Asics Love?!? Where is it?

For $30? Yes please

New to Asics and I have A LOT to catch up on. 

I'm a size 9 in GL5 should I stay TTS for Gel Sagas? 

Had my eyes on the GITD pack for $55 shipped. 

- Thanks in advance. 

New to Asics and I have A LOT to catch up on. 

I'm a size 9 in GL5 should I stay TTS for Gel Sagas? 

Had my eyes on the GITD pack for $55 shipped. 

- Thanks in advance. 
I believe the general consensus is to half size down for Sagas from your GLV size.

I believe the general consensus is to half size down for Sagas from your GLV size.
GLV and GLIII run half size small and Saga runs 1/2 size large for me.  GLV narrower, GLIII shorter, but half size small either way.  IMO if you have a really narrow foot, you might be able to go TTS in the GLV, but the GLIII just runs short for me.  

got these in earlier in the week. kayano looks so stupid looking down at your feet hahah

awesome shoe though. i know a lot of people arent into the kayano, but honestly when its done right theyre sick. 

foot patrol did a great job.
Joel, how do these FP Kayano's fit? I went with my TS, 12, and they are a full size too big for me.

Joel, how do these FP Kayano's fit? I went with my TS, 12, and they are a full size too big for me.

I'm usually good with .5 down. I had to get an 11 which is my standard size I get and they're a little too big. They're a looooong shoe ️haha

If I didn't already see the Concepts GLV shots, that teaser pic would've gotten me excited. Pretty confident that red-healed midsole is the one that's sticking.

Last edited:
Maybe deon called an audible last minute.
If he did (which I hope is the case), these should have been called the false flags...

But seriously, The Perfect Pair already received them so I'm pretty sure it's a lock.

Last edited:
Smart of them to just show the dope insoles and lace packaging from the shots we've seen so far lol

I hope it looks more like the first sample, they haven't produced a decent asics project since TL imo..

Last edited:
They are dropping this weekend. Concepts New York will be open this week to accommodate the release.
concepts ny looked run down when I passed by yesterday. They gonna do some quick building if they plan to fix it this week.

for those that asking what they are:

what the original leak looked like...

what they are now. theres better pictures of both floating around. this was all i could find real quick.

Back
Top Bottom