Asics Love?!? Where is it?

They look nice. Nothing I would think was a collabs tho besides the 3m hints. I don't see how the blood (teaser) ties in with the shoe at all tho

concepts ny looked run down when I passed by yesterday. They gonna do some quick building if they plan to fix it this week.

The concept of the place is to change the store for each release with the theme of the shoe. I snagged a screenshot of a tweet they deleted too.

The concept of the place is to change the store for each release with the theme of the shoe. I snagged a screenshot of a tweet they deleted too.
oh ok, waste of money imo. Ppl are there to buy the shoes and leave, not admire the store.

Probably super late, but don't remember reading it in here ... Did y'all see UBIQ on Walnut was robbed on 1/14???
nah I ain't hear about that, crazy

for those that asking what they are:

what the original leak looked like...

what they are now. theres better pictures of both floating around. this was all i could find real quick.
Originals look a ton better, the newer version isn't horrible, just not as good. Given a option, the choice is obvious. Curious why they didn't stick the original ...

I actually love the black midsole! Very unique imo. 

You gonna be busy this year with the GLV. So many collabs coming out. 

Also I wanted to share this thought that came to mind about the next Cncpts x Asics GLV. I feel like its a Boston Massacre theme. The colors match this painting perfectly. Plus you've got the blood stain on the insole and what looks like a red outsole. 
LOL.

I just remember this from a few months back. Guess it's just a rumored theme. 

LOL.

I just remember this from a few months back. Guess it's just a rumored theme. 
Dude I'm bummed the first leaked pics are not the shoe that's coming out. A thousand times better looking in my opinion.
Also Boston massacre theme way better than coke/blow/bloody nose theme

Actually ur wrong...the theme is Boston George from the movie Blow. When I was in the cncptsnyc store during that christmas restock, two of the workers their were talking to me about it. Also if you google Boston George u will see the same pic that Deon put up on his IG along with the release date.

after seeing them listed on kickinitnyc.com as the "8 ball", i was wondering how this relates to the Boston Massacre as discussed in the past.

8 ball and Boston George makes more sense

Back
Top Bottom