Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Actually ur wrong...the theme is Boston George from the movie Blow. When I was in the cncptsnyc store during that christmas restock, two of the workers their were talking to me about it. Also if you google Boston George u will see the same pic that Deon put up on his IG along with the release date.
how am I wrong? I had no clue :lol:

I never understood the appeal of this whole birdsnest of laces... get shorter laces or spend 10 seconds longer tying a proper, horizontal, knot. drives me crazy. 

Mitas look like 1998 patchwork denim....easy easy easy pass.

But all those GRs are gonna hurt soooo many dope colorways.

I think my packers and embers should be here today. Can't wait to see them in person. Some are saying the packers look better in person. I don't think I'll be disappointed with the embers though.

I think my packers and embers should be here today. Can't wait to see them in person. Some are saying the packers look better in person. I don't think I'll be disappointed with the embers though.
you wont be. I just picked up a pair of embers and they are my favorite pair of Vs. Pure fire. 

Bummed they not doing the sample. Oh well money saved... *kanyeshrug*
Definitely one of the stranger Concepts collaborations. I thought when the perfectpair posted that picture that Deon was just wearing a collab for another store. Usually Deon posts the sample picture on IG and it drops shortly after. I am sure there will be some sort of back story behind everything. 

how am I wrong? I had no clue
laugh.gif
i didn't mean u lol...i didnt say ur all wrong, i was just putting u in the quote to answer ur question

Last edited:
been waiting for weeks for a DS 9.5 offspring glv  to pop up on ebay and im still waiting. what a struggle 
mean.gif

been waiting for weeks for a DS 9.5 offspring glv  to pop up on ebay and im still waiting. what a struggle :smh:

I'm in the same boat. There was a worn once pair up last week that sold for $280. Too rich for my blood.

If you can fit a 10, theres a site selling a DS pair for $270. PM me and i'll give you the link.

I'm in the same boat. There was a worn once pair up last week that sold for $280. Too rich for my blood.

If you can fit a 10, theres a site selling a DS pair for $270. PM me and i'll give you the link.
i saw that but i wouldnt go near that price especially worn. i wish i could do a 10 they'd be too long tho

I seen a DS pair sz 10 for $250 shipped if purchased outside of ebay. Think it's fair but you might be able to offer a slightly lower price and see if he budges.

Back
Top Bottom