Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Twenty days in, where are you baby?

This

The bandanas are a great place to start. Nice colorway and a cheap price point. The quality isnt as nice on these as some of the pricier pairs but enjoy! 

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1360846/[/URL]"]
Twenty days in, where are you baby?

What's the official name for these again? I dig em
thx
[/quote]

General Release >D

Last edited:
gonna pick up a water repellent. did some research and im thinking liquiproof is the way to go. Anyone have any exerience with it?

gonna pick up a water repellent. did some research and im thinking liquiproof is the way to go. Anyone have any exerience with it?

yea. put it on my diadorras and offspring Vs.
once on its 0 residue or anything. its pretty crazy.
you can do 2 shoes with one bottle. don't try and get 3 out of it. be liberal with it and get the shoe kind of damp like the directions say and really do leave the shoes alone. they'll be out of commission for a few days.

Can anyone recommend a specific suede eraser or brand to use on grey suede? thanks in advance NT :smokin

Last edited:
you can do 2 shoes with one bottle. don't try and get 3 out of it. be liberal with it and get the shoe kind of damp like the directions say and really do leave the shoes alone. they'll be out of commission for a few days.
cool thanks. gonna pick up a couple of bottles and try em out. and yeah the whole concept sounds too good to be true lol

Liquiproof better than crep or repel?

Back
Top Bottom