Asics Love?!? Where is it?

To confirm
I wish the upper had blood those splatters 
happy.gif

Ah, OK. I thought he meant just came in from the Kith restock and that was OEM. Unless it was the restock pair and he customized that quick?
yea it was the restock pair. took me about 45 minutes. I have done minor custom jobs like that so much i can literally do a pair I plan on wearing that night. Still have a few minor things Im going to do. Medial side has black stripes. 

Last edited:

yea it was the restock pair. took me about 45 minutes. I have done minor custom jobs like that so much i can literally do a pair I plan on wearing that night. Still have a few minor things Im going to do. Medial side has black stripes. 
might have to commission a pair to get that done. These are sick with just enough color. 

cncpts starting the year off strong with the worst collab yet of 2015 :smokin
GOOD JOB BOYS.

Last edited:
I have no interest in owning a cocaine-refrencing sneaker, let alone one referencing such a **** movie. They're pretty meh overall in aesthetics as well.

Imo they aren't bad or good. There is nothing spectacular about the shoe but they are on par with the Ubiq's collab.

Is the movie blow good? I also not really up for having a coke shoe lol unless it had something to do with King Push

I think my packers and embers should be here today. Can't wait to see them in person. Some are saying the packers look better in person. I don't think I'll be disappointed with the embers though.

I like the Packers, they appeal to me more than the Bodegas. Got mine in yesterday, wasn't disappointed. They're really subtle because the accents are a little muted, blends into the shoe.

Also wore these today.

I like the Packers, they appeal to me more than the Bodegas. Got mine in yesterday, wasn't disappointed. They're really subtle because the accents are a little muted, blends into the shoe.

Also wore these today.

I would like the Packers more if the hot pink wasn't there. In your pic your jeans hides it well and they look great but the hot pink kills it in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom