Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anybody else think the Concepts GLVs would look dope with the right bits of customization? a little more red or black....Maybe ill pick em up...

Like paid in full good? I actually love that movie but I'm sure its a different type of time era of the stories being told
Never saw paid in full.  But if you like good 60s and 70s music and a good drug movie, it's right up your alley.  Just a fun movie.  

I like the Packers, they appeal to me more than the Bodegas. Got mine in yesterday, wasn't disappointed. They're really subtle because the accents are a little muted, blends into the shoe.

Also wore these today.
The dalis look nice. Ive never seen them in person but the nubuck looks plush. 

Like paid in full good? I actually love that movie but I'm sure its a different type of time era of the stories being told
"paid in full" was good, but "blow" is much better in every aspect.  true story, and as others mentioned, that soundtrack is amazing. 

blow prob top 10 movie all time for me.

And these are NICE!

Dali's were the last Asics I bought. Very nicely executed.

Passing on Ubiq, Packers, and Concepts GLV. None of the upcoming GL-III collabs have interested me either. Honestly, I'm just waiting for the all white GL-III to hit stateside.

Last edited:
Undecided on Volt Ubiqs. Liking the Goretex but can't see myself pulling them off. Not a lot of hype on them in here but I feel like they'll attract the brand outsiders like the Bait Vanquish did.

Dali's were the last Asics I bought. Very nicely executed.

Passing on Ubiq, Packers, and Concepts GLV. None of the upcoming GL-III collabs have interested me either. Honestly, I'm just waiting for the all white GL-III to hit stateside.

Does the Dali's come with a rope laces?

Got my waxed flats in today and a great improvment over the stock laces without a doubt.  Undftd should have thrown in the flat waxed laces in this release I think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom