Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So who's going after Mitas? Most shops in Europe will have them instore first only. That with the rumored 1990 pairs might make them not that easy to cop. 

Still don't like them too much though, will save me some cash for all those fine GLV GR's, plus the Diadora Sombra will also release tomorrow. 

been really thinking about trying out some Asics, 

Ive been running and working out in lunar eclipse's since the I's (best one btw)

Anyone suggest a solid running shoe (20-30 miles a week)

been really thinking about trying out some Asics, 

Ive been running and working out in lunar eclipse's since the I's (best one btw)

Anyone suggest a solid running shoe (20-30 miles a week)

I echo your statement about the LE1. Amazing shoe. Wearing them right now.

For running, I like the kayano 20. The 21 just came out. So can get the 20 for under retail. Great support if that is what you need.

yeah I was also thinking on trying some asics for running. nobody talks here about current asics running line... I am currently on lunarglides. I tried on the kayano 19 in store but it seemed a bit too bulky to me... what is their best neutral runner?

talking about asics love... retros got me wanting to try the modern runners 
roll.gif

Secured my Mitas yesterday, should be arriving today. Will post pics once received. First pair of Asics, and I also got a pair of the Vegan GL3s also. Can't wait to see how they feel on foot. Also looking to try some GL5s, just not sure if I really like the way they look on foot. Will go by a local shop and try some on sometime soon.

Vs are my favorite. Both in comfort and look. They are definitely different than most kicks on the market tho. Cant wait to see the Mitas

Secured my Mitas yesterday, should be arriving today. Will post pics once received. First pair of Asics, and I also got a pair of the Vegan GL3s also. Can't wait to see how they feel on foot. Also looking to try some GL5s, just not sure if I really like the way they look on foot. Will go by a local shop and try some on sometime soon.
What GL3s are vegan? I know the navy/red and the black/tan GLVs are vegan but i didnt know there was a GL3

I follow hanon on IG. They put up a post saying it was live along with a black/purple colorado 85. Its still on the asics page but I get a 405 message when I click it now.

http://www.hanon-shop.com/c/q/asics
I dont even see it on there page any more. Not sure what i think about that model. Would have to see on foot. I am interested to see what Ronnie does with this model for the WCP

Back
Top Bottom