Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Secured my Mitas yesterday, should be arriving today. Will post pics once received. First pair of Asics, and I also got a pair of the Vegan GL3s also. Can't wait to see how they feel on foot. Also looking to try some GL5s, just not sure if I really like the way they look on foot. Will go by a local shop and try some on sometime soon.
Mita GLVs? where did you find them!? 

still hunting for a sz 11. 

some upcoming asics collabs coming soon:
yes please! keep the rest
smile.gif

My UC's arrived today as well. I'm happy you guys talked them down so much because my expectations were very low... and I was pleasantly surprised. Sure, the materials aren't premium, but they aren't trash either. Reasonably comfortable too. Best of all, the colorway is awesome, but we already knew that.

Same here; got mine a few days ago and un-DS'd them today. Almost wore my Packers X GLV's, but wanted to see if these were as bad as everyone had said; for me it feels fine, and no different then any of my other GL3's.
looks sweet man.
I just received a pair from Kith. I hope I'm not alone in saying that my foot causes the top of the shoe/lace area to spread a lil more than I'd prob like. My right foot more than my left.. Thinking bout sending them back for this reason. :/ sucks cuz I realllly like these.
Wouldn't that be a cause of your lacing technique and feet size? I mean, can't really blame the shoe, can you? Plus everyone's foot is different sizes and every shoe is slightly different between the next.

Commonwealth killed these and the geminis imo. They stuck to clean but original colorways with top notch materials. Glad someones doing it right!!

Back
Top Bottom