Asics Love?!? Where is it?

*I'm sure most of you are tired of the Christmas pack snowman GL3's by now, but humor me if you care to provide an opinion*

Hey fellas, need some opinions on this snowman lace swap (did anyone actually use those orange 3M sh*ts?!).  I like the grey ones (right shoe, left side) that came with them, but they don't actually match any of the other grey on the shoe (OCD perhaps), so I tried this charcoal pair (left shoe, right side) and they seem to compliment the dark grey stripes pretty well, IMO.  Let me know what you think.

Last edited:

*I'm sure most of you are tired of the Christmas pack snowman GL3's by now, but humor me if you care to provide an opinion*

Hey fellas, need some opinions on this snowman lace swap (did anyone actually use those orange 3M sh*ts?!).  I like the grey ones (right shoe, left side) that came with them, but they don't actually match any of the other grey on the shoe (OCD perhaps), so I tried this charcoal pair (left shoe, right side) and they seem to compliment the dark grey stripes pretty well, IMO.  Let me know what you think.
I like the darker ones. Like you said, they go well with the grey stripes

Damn im dreading going downtown to Financial District to cop them 8Ball jawns. Hopefully i can leave early. That line in this cold?

Rough...

I tried the Orange laces at first, but it ended up bugging me so I swapped for the light grey ones that came with it. Something still looked off so then I ended up using Gray Ropes (from the Packers x GLV goretex) and it looks OK. The ropes make it look a little more "high end".

I tried the Orange laces at first, but it ended up bugging me so I swapped for the light grey ones that came with it. Something still looked off so then I ended up using Gray Ropes (from the Packers x GLV goretex) and it looks OK. The ropes make it look a little more "high end".
Thought about getting some ropes.  Got pics?

Damn im dreading going downtown to Financial District to cop them 8Ball jawns. Hopefully i can leave early. That line in this cold?

Rough...
Repped just because your avi made your post that much better 
laugh.gif

The 333 pairs isn't ducktales... The owner of solefly confirmed that amount for the pop-up shop in an interview with either complex or sneakernews back in November. There was a rumour back in early December that there would be around 1,000 online...but no one truly knows outside of solefly. My honest opinion is that they won't be that hard hence the wait to drop them. But tomorrow morning we all will see.
Whats all this tomorrow morning talk, The timer on the page I was direct to from the email says 7 hours and change...Midnight tonight. EST

Did i miss something?

Last edited:

Light gray by a long shot IMO

Did someone buy these from you? I just liked these on the GL3/5 group on fb.  Looks like it was some chick from Germany who posted these.

Nope. Probably another person's work. I never use leather paint on suede/nubuck unless I need the leather finish look.

Back
Top Bottom