Asics Love?!? Where is it?

We'll they did say soleflys were the hardest to make cause of gradient 3m sole so I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't many but I know people still can't register email w them so was told that us who hv like hv fair shot at them then they'll open up for others if we don't buy out.. Whatever that says

We'll they did say soleflys were the hardest to make cause of gradient 3m sole so I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't many but I know people still can't register email w them so was told that us who hv like hv fair shot at them then they'll open up for others if we don't buy out.. Whatever that says
Lost you after register email

Packers

Last edited:
******* spell check basically those of us who hv registered email will hv shot at them first then everybody else there n a nut shell autotex is the plague

So I own a few pairs of Gel Lyte V's and I have gone true to size with a 9.5 which I feel is a little snug, not to snug but you get what I am saying. How many of you go up half size on the Gel Lyte V's and would you say you prefer the .5 size up? Let me know. I usually like about a thumbs  width of space on the toe box and all indications mean I should go up half size.

GLVs I usually get TTS 9.5s, but a few, like Sages I had to go up to a 10. I just got a TTS pair of GR GLVs and they were a bit snug for my liking, too. All in all, TTS for GLVs, .5 up GLIIIs. Now as others have stated, if you have a wide foot, .5 up is probably a safer bet. Personally I'd rather have a little more room than too snug.

Things I've learned about my personal shoe preference is this: As long as my toes aren't touching the end of the shoe, I can wiggle my toes comfortable, and my heel doesn't slip when my shoes are laced, then they're the correct size. Typically when my heel starts slipping is when I know I probably went a little too big. Most over shoes over time will break in a bit or stretch a tad, too. Obviously thumbs aren't all the same size, but I'd say half a thumb is usually a good "rule of thumb," no pun intended. If you're going to actually run in these, which I'm sure most of us aren't, then I'd say yes, grab a pair with a full thumb's width else your toes are going to be jammed up against the toebox.

Last edited:
******* spell check basically those of us who hv registered email will hv shot at them first then everybody else there n a nut shell autotex is the plague

Lets be real any number spit out is ducktales until tomorrow. What's it matter how many pairs there are? Its gonna be hard regardless...
The 333 pairs isn't ducktales... The owner of solefly confirmed that amount for the pop-up shop in an interview with either complex or sneakernews back in November. There was a rumour back in early December that there would be around 1,000 online...but no one truly knows outside of solefly. My honest opinion is that they won't be that hard hence the wait to drop them. But tomorrow morning we all will see.

Last edited:

Lets be real any number spit out is ducktales until tomorrow. What's it matter how many pairs there are? Its gonna be hard regardless...
The 333 pairs isn't ducktales... The owner of solefly confirmed that amount for the pop-up shop in an interview with either complex or sneakernews back in November. There was a rumour back in early December that there would be around 1,000 online...but no one truly knows outside of solefly. My honest opinion is that they won't be that hard hence the wait to drop them. But tomorrow morning we all will see.
Hopefully they're easy to grab. i couldn't care less how limited they are. Ironically, it's good they waited so long to sell these, because I didn't like them at first. But like a lot of shoes, they grew on me.  

So i'm chatting with an END representative right now, he's telling me the premium "outdoor" GLV pre-orders, what were all waiting for, has been pushed back to "Late Feb" and an email will go out shortly. :smh:

I hope you're not talking about these babies. Is END the only place releasing these?

Back
Top Bottom