Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thought about getting some ropes.  Got pics?
Sorry, didn't get a chance to take a good pic of them, but here's an absolutely horrible and crappy one that will pretty much not help your decision. I'll try to get a better one when I get a chance!

We'll they did say soleflys were the hardest to make cause of gradient 3m sole so I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't many but I know people still can't register email w them so was told that us who hv like hv fair shot at them then they'll open up for others if we don't buy out.. Whatever that says

I don't think this is true at all... Where was this stated? And yes, you can still register your email..

Sorry, didn't get a chance to take a good pic of them, but here's an absolutely horrible and crappy one that will pretty much not help your decision. I'll try to get a better one when I get a chance!
You're kidding, right?
indifferent.gif

nah, that's right, Saturday on the east coast. 
Yup, website countdown goes to 9PM Pacific (which is midnight east coast).

So, just to get this straight, website launches at midnight, but the Night Haven's don't drop until 11am EST (8am PST) the next day?

Kinda confused here.

Yup, website countdown goes to 9PM Pacific (which is midnight east coast).

So, just to get this straight, website launches at midnight, but the Night Haven's don't drop until 11am EST (8am PST) the next day?

Kinda confused here.
I believe the Night Haven were dropping when the site opens... haven't heard any other times. 

i could be wrong, though. 

I was being serious. It's a horrible pic that won't help your decision, but I did say I would get a real shot when I get a chance.
Fair enough, you did say that... but I assumed you meant the quality was horrible not that you didn't actually have a pic that showed the laces! X-D

they're email said 11 am
Yup, Soleflys email stated the Night Haven collection (shoes socks shirts?) to launch 11am Saturday, with no specification to Time Zone.

If they wanted hype and buzz, they are certainly getting it with the initial drop, and this website teaser, and ambiguous emails.

Fair enough, you did say that... but I assumed you meant the quality was horrible not that you didn't actually have a pic that showed the laces! X-D
Hey now, you can see the tip of the rope laces!

I'll get a shot tonight! I suck at taking shoe pics, but it'll give you an idea.

The packaging is dope on the 8balls but not enough for me to cop.
Solefly is what I will be after, hope all of NT can flourish.8)

Back
Top Bottom