Asics Love?!? Where is it?

They got snatched from my cart 4 times but got it on try number 5 whew. That was crazy. No paypal had me scrambling haha

i know a lot of people are hating these now but when they get more pics they wish they didn't pass. i know the solefly's are the ones everyone is looking to cop including myself but these are fire. great collab imo

Last edited:
i know a lot of people are hating these now but when they get more pics they wish they didn't pass. i know the solefly's are the ones everyone is looking to cop including myself but these are fire. great collab imo
What makes them great? Just curious..

i know a lot of people are hating these now but when they get more pics they wish they didn't pass. i know the solefly's are the ones everyone is looking to cop including myslef
Nah. Too plain. Honestly nothing special IMO. Best part was the packing. Had they looked like the initial pics or were $100, I would have purchased. Other than that, there are way too many GRs and collabs that are coming out that I'd be more happy with. But!! at the end of the day, so long as YOU'RE happy, that's all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom