Asics Love?!? Where is it?

is the tape gonna have to be cut to open the box?
yes.

Be ready to see all the re sellers taking pics of just the box to not tamper with the tape lol 
roll.gif

Just got back from Concepts. There were a lot more people in line than I thought there would be. About 75-100 deep. Hooked my friend up with his size so I cant open these sorry guys but figured I would show the packaging. Was able to cop my size online pretty easy while in line

The box is just big concepts box that we are used to but in white. Its taped down by two pieces of duct tape, and there is the snake logo pasted on top. Last there is a layer of plastic wrapped all the way around the box.

The sizes were written in sharpie on the side of the box as seen here:
This packaging is so dope. No pun intended. 

Last edited:
dealers taking credit cards nowadays?

Concepts are a bunch of phonies for not maintaining realism and taking cash only

Last edited:
Dude in the complex vid went out of his way with verbal gymnastics to not mention that these were drug themed.

Last edited:
Concepts used to be #1. Until they started using pink champagne and cocaine for "inspiration"... So lame... I bet Paris Hilton is feeling them now though.

anyone else have checkout trouble on cncpts? my card was declined twice. Had to settle for sz 10.5, no 11
mine declined like 10 times and I tried different cards...  gave up after like 20 mins.  Dunno what the problem is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom