Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got my 8 balls .... almost half the price (got a discount on mine). Going to Target to get my red marker

how many people got there order from kith either canceled or shipped still waiting on either for the mita 25th
I'm waiting on my pair too and saw this on their CS twitter page. More than likely if you pair hasn't been refunded, you are good, just waiting for other pairs to come in. 

not that this matters, but according to sm these were the numbers

Asics #s: 5(2), 5+(2), 6(3), 6+(3), 7(15), 7+(40), 8(87), 8+(165), 9(302), 9+(357), 10(398), 10+(398), 11(372), 11+(118), 12(203), 13(121)

not that this matters, but according to sm these were the numbers

Asics #s: 5(2), 5+(2), 6(3), 6+(3), 7(15), 7+(40), 8(87), 8+(165), 9(302), 9+(357), 10(398), 10+(398), 11(372), 11+(118), 12(203), 13(121)

If this is for 8ball's it Makes sense..no wonder 9-11 are still available.

Last edited:

Nah. Too plain. Honestly nothing special IMO. Best part was the packing. Had they looked like the initial pics or were $100, I would have purchased. Other than that, there are way too many GRs and collabs that are coming out that I'd be more happy with. But!! at the end of the day, so long as YOU'RE happy, that's all that matters.
I'm a plain janes kinda guy.  Can't wear pink/orange/bright *** colors so I passed on a lot of hyped releases.  Glad Concepts made a plain colorway for my age group lol.

Nah. Too plain. Honestly nothing special IMO. Best part was the packing. Had they looked like the initial pics or were $100, I would have purchased. Other than that, there are way too many GRs and collabs that are coming out that I'd be more happy with. But!! at the end of the day, so long as YOU'RE happy, that's all that matters.
I'm a plain janes kinda guy.  Can't wear pink/orange/bright *** colors so I passed on a lot of hyped releases.  Glad Concepts made a plain colorway for my age group lol.
Haha. Believe me, I'm more plain jane, too. I'm probably even older than you! I turned 37 a few months ago 
frown.gif
. I just cannot justify paying that much for those 8 Balls, personally. It was literally a gray shoe, with red on the back of the sole. I went back and forth and ultimately the $185 deterred me. I don't have any super crazy shoes, unless you consider RF Rose Golds super crazy? 

Same here. Cncpets is right on point. I cannot wear freakin mita. That gundam colorway was no go for me.

Anyone get some of the new '15 GR GLVs yet? Do they feel smaller to you?  I got a pair of the Navys and I swear they're smaller/tighter.
yep, a friend of mine has the blacktan glv and his 12 fits kinda like my old 11.5s

Just got back from Concepts. There were a lot more people in line than I thought there would be. About 75-100 deep. Hooked my friend up with his size so I cant open these sorry guys but figured I would show the packaging. Was able to cop my size online pretty easy while in line

The box is just big concepts box that we are used to but in white. Its taped down by two pieces of duct tape, and there is the snake logo pasted on top. Last there is a layer of plastic wrapped all the way around the box.

The sizes were written in sharpie on the side of the box as seen here:

Back
Top Bottom