Asics Love?!? Where is it?

for those of you that got refunded, did you receive a cancellation email from concepts? or just checking your cc?
I checked my bank account, although my bank has done this kind of thing in the past, where they put the money back into my account for an item but later on will take it out, so I guess I'll wait and see.

In my hood you're happy they don't leave your box at the door
laugh.gif
... signature required is a must...

Facts bro 
That's unfortunate 
mean.gif
 ... but what if you still need to sign for it to have it LEFT at the door? Unless yall are home all day.

Where are you guys seeing your order status? I usually just get a "shipped" email from them, but nothing yet #453XX

Check my bank account last night it said pending then this morning the transaction is not even showing up. #443xx

Last edited:
That's unfortunate :smh:  ... but what if you still need to sign for it to have it LEFT at the door? Unless yall are home all day.

I live right down the street from my UPS, and I always have my packages held there so i can just pick them up after work. Super convenient

Mines got shipped earlier this morn also, order #428xx.

Last edited:

They actually do release in a 4.5 for mens. Snowman Gel Lyte III and most Ronnie Fieg asics have released in that size. Just haven't seen any sites with the Valentines Gel Lyte V in that size yet, most have started with a size 6. 
in mens though? i thought mens shoe sizes started at 7.5

damn...seeing all these solefly and cncpts shipped msg start making me nervous.

still waiting for both :x

You guys don't use the UPS app? You can sign for packages from within the app and even leave special delivery instructions (Leave at back door, etc.). Extra convenient

You guys don't use the UPS app? You can sign for packages from within the app and even leave special delivery instructions (Leave at back door, etc.). Extra convenient
UPS My Choice is definitely convenient. Automatically updates with upcoming shipments. I think my UPS driver actually signed for me a couple times too 
pimp.gif

between ups and fed ex i swear its so much easier to get a package delivery to fit into your life, usps on the other hand while quick and cheap for 2 day priority, none of their options allow you any flexibility. 

That's unfortunate 
mean.gif
 ... but what if you still need to sign for it to have it LEFT at the door? Unless yall are home all day.

UPS My Choice is definitely convenient. Automatically updates with upcoming shipments. I think my UPS driver actually signed for me a couple times too 
pimp.gif
I use this option when un-usual circumstances occur. I remember one-time I missed a package for size 15 Gammas and they re-sent it to the main warehourse out in Elmhurst Queens and I rode all the back to the crib on bike with the box on my handlebars 
roll.gif

Last edited:
All these concepts cancels got me worried since I ordered kind of late but I see an order of #478XX was shipped so there's a gleam of hope...

Where are you guys seeing your order status? I usually just get a "shipped" email from them, but nothing yet #453XX
Just checked my credit card account online. Concepts hasnt taken my money cause its pending. Take my money already! lol

WHAT? I never knew this. Thx!

between ups and fed ex i swear its so much easier to get a package delivery to fit into your life, usps on the other hand while quick and cheap for 2 day priority, none of their options allow you any flexibility. 
I actually like USPS best. They deliver on wknds and our mail lady knows us personally b/c we get so many pkgs. She knows exactly how to handle our stuff and we've even invited inside for food and drinks sometimes. Lol.
DM and rep
THIS.

Back
Top Bottom