Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Are there fakes of these (Asics Gel Lyte V x Concepts Embers) around ?

Found a good deal and wanted to make sure before I buy...

Also what is a legit price for them DS ?

There are fakes out but those look good. I paid 250 a few months ago on eBay sz 11

There are fakes out but those look good. I paid 250 a few months ago on eBay sz 11

Can you put up a pic of fakes or point me to them so I know differences ?

Are they awful fakes or good ones?

Also is there a chance to get fakes , while having the original Concepts brown box ?

Thanks for the answer man , appreciated and repped.

Can you put up a pic of fakes or point me to them so I know differences ?

Are they awful fakes or good ones?

Also is there a chance to get fakes , while having the original Concepts brown box ?

Thanks for the answer man , appreciated and repped.

NP, The fakes I've seen look just like the one in that old eBay auction

They do have fake concepts boxes too.

"Melvin" Kayanos came in from Bows & Arrows. 
Very clean shoe. I didn't get to try them on yet, hopefully they're not too snug.

lmk how they fit if you went tts or should have .5 down
I have moderately wide feet so keep that in mind. 

I went TTS and they fit quite snug. Not snug to the point of discomfort, but if you like a little more room I definitely suggest going either TTS or up half a size.

There are fakes and yes they do come with a replica concepts box. The shape is really obviously off on the replicas that I've seen. Another thing is that they usually come with different packaging inside the box. The replicas I've seen usually have the shoes in an Asics plastic bag inside the box, laces usually not coming with lace bags and it doesn't come with the green tissue. I also think that they don't mark the size tag on the box either from what I've seen. Whenever Concepts ships with special packaging, they usually use a sharpie to mark the size as the box is made for all sizes.

There are fakes and yes they do come with a replica concepts box. The shape is really obviously off on the replicas that I've seen. Another thing is that they usually come with different packaging inside the box. The replicas I've seen usually have the shoes in an Asics plastic bag inside the box, laces usually not coming with lace bags and it doesn't come with the green tissue. I also think that they don't mark the size tag on the box either from what I've seen. Whenever Concepts ships with special packaging, they usually use a sharpie to mark the size as the box is made for all sizes.

Thanks for the data , I already backed down on the order .

Repped

That's what we're up against when buying on secondary markets like eBay, Craiglist, etc. Fakes coming with certificates of authenticity and receipts. One thing to note on both shoes is how off the colors are, along with other things. Tongue on the 998s is a sad thing.

I wasn't sold on these but after seeing this vid...I actually am wanting them! So his dancing and prancing about made another customer for Asics!

I was trying to stay away from the red shoe fad, but these look pretty nice. Any more news on release dates? All the preorders seem to be done, and over the weekend a couple spots had some, but all sold out now.
The US release date is this Saturday on the Valentines V (and the accompanying GL3). My shop Motivation will have them, $120 retail. If anyone needs them please DM me and I can look out.

Back
Top Bottom