Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The US release date is this Saturday on the Valentines V (and the accompanying GL3). My shop Motivation will have them, $120 retail. If anyone needs them please DM me and I can look out.
Any idea of what the smallest size on these will be? Looking to grab a pair for the wife but shes gonna need a 4.5 in mens. 
ohwell.gif

I wasn't sold on these but after seeing this vid...I actually am wanting them! So his dancing and prancing about made another customer for Asics!

I was trying to stay away from the red shoe fad, but these look pretty nice. Any more news on release dates? All the preorders seem to be done, and over the weekend a couple spots had some, but all sold out now.
The US release date is this Saturday on the Valentines V (and the accompanying GL3). My shop Motivation will have them, $120 retail. If anyone needs them please DM me and I can look out.
Do y'all every get collabs (specifically Asics)? Or in the process? Thanks in advance.

i think the shoe comes in mens and womens btw theres no 4.5 in mens thats kid sizing haha
They actually do release in a 4.5 for mens. Snowman Gel Lyte III and most Ronnie Fieg asics have released in that size. Just haven't seen any sites with the Valentines Gel Lyte V in that size yet, most have started with a size 6. 

Last edited:
Looks like mine have shipped too. My order number was #478XX. I did notice that it says signature required, which is annoying.

Looks like mine have shipped too. My order number was #478XX. I did notice that it says signature required, which is annoying.
The feeling of having them arrive at your doorstep only to be taken away with a notice left on the door. 
frown.gif

I dont understand the workings of releases i guess...how do people get a confirmation and then get refunded and cancelled later?

They actually do release in a 4.5 for mens. Snowman Gel Lyte III and most Ronnie Fieg asics have released in that size. Just haven't seen any sites with the Valentines Gel Lyte V in that size yet, most have started with a size 6. 

A 4.5Y is a 6 wmns. The GLV and GL3 Vday are both reportedly women's shoes. His girl would be fine with the 6.

for those of you that got refunded, did you receive a cancellation email from concepts? or just checking your cc?

Good looking out for the NT fam. Free shipping?
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom