Asics Love?!? Where is it?

how are there even links for them already ?? I doubt there's any advantage to them, I'm guessing the links won't work until 11 AM anyways

Last edited:
yeah thats what I do with all my gl3's half sze up. I have a kinda wide foot but not to bad but prefer to be a little lose then tight. should be fine if you don't mind me asking how much are you picking up the blue rings up for?

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=33476  if not free shipping and no tax!
thanks, repped. i actually found em on ebay, but the guy was local haha so he's giving me a pair for $110 DS. i've REALLY been eye-ing that pair xD 

what site do you guys hit up for asics releases? sorry, really new to the asics game. Switched over from roshes since too many people dig em and it's hard to get even some GR's.

the miami colorway
pimp.gif

i'm hoping i get a chance online for those, knicks i can pass on if i can only get one.

^ no shoe is safe anymore man.  roshes are easy cops compared to all the hype asics is getting

:lol:. Sneaker game changed so much over the years. At this point, British Knights could sell out in 5 minutes if they retro

Btw had a lil convo with RF earlier today. Son is amped right now. Can't knock his success with this release. Y'all not going to appreciate his brand until he actually stops. It's the Tupac and Biggie syndrome, for a lack of better terms

Last edited:
Except he won't be stopping anytime soon. Money talks. Soon his releases will be so enormously popular he wouldn't have to do a fraction of the marketing work he does now. His life will only get easier with each and every successful collab launch.

lmao i would pay the 20 dollars just so i can blast it on NT for free
Doubt very much he has any link. I think in order to keep the site from crashing Ronnie has decided to implement a new way to launch his ecp collection ..as evident by his tweet a few hours ago:

@RonnieFieg: up late night working with @AndyOliverWpg on the custom #ECP site.

Don't think there's anyway to know the link this soon

Good. Maybe that will fight off the cats that have been saying they have a RF Bot
smile.gif
. All I ask is for a relatively even playing field.

dont know what the hype is around "ECP" his other releases were way better. seems like fieg is bringing back the 80's. I have never been sucessful with any of the fieg relases and will not try for these. 

good luck to those that really want it. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom