Asics Love?!? Where is it?

lol stop telling Avengenator he shouldn't have posted that pic. People who are genuinely interested in the shoe (like myself) would have picked up on it sooner or later. I could be wrong but i would assume these threads are to have discussions, and enlighten people on sneaker news. I've been into mostly SB's for years and now i'm starting to get into brands like Asics and new balance. So I come to this thread to build my knowledge and make informed decisions on how to start getting into Asics. Keeping release info to yourselves defeats a large purpose of this thread. Seems like you guys who are saying he shouldn't have posted that pic want to be a part of a kind of "Just Us" community... Sound familiar? Show some love to the new heads. Thanks Avengenator.

New to the asics forum...Gonna pick up my first pair (blue ring) next week. i'm a true 9, but i found a great deal in 9.5 and i have a wide foot. i should be okay right?

Are you sure you don't care much about the ECP release because you've basically written a novel about them from your past few posts alone? Just let it be and don't try to fight it. You really do just sound like a reseller (nothing wrong with being a reseller) who will be missing out on making some cash on this release and is currently in denial...

I really don't care about the ECP. I'll try to get a pair but if I can't no biggie. I just wanted to convince some of the guys here going crazy over it that the shoes aren't that cool.

Last edited:
I really don't care about the ECP. I'll try to get a pair but if I can't no biggie. I just wanted to convince some of the guys here going crazy over it that the shoes aren't that cool.

This is what is wrong with "sneakerheads" now. Says those two statments but STILL is going to be refreshing like crazy on the Friday to get them. Leave them for people that actually care about the ecp and think the shoes are cool. SMDH :smh:

Last edited:
some of yall got serious issues.

online or bust. if i dont cop, oh well. ill end up getting them at some point. wanted the NYK colour since first photos barely showing the shoes were released

This is what is wrong with "sneakerheads" now. Says those two statments but STILL is going to be refreshing like crazy on the Friday to get them. Leave them for people that actually care about the ecp and think the shoes are cool. SMDH
mean.gif
what is a sneakerhead?

just forgot ANY thoughts about trying to get the ecp's, I'll definitely be trying for these! thanks for the info sir, repped. That inner lining looks awesome. I know you said unnannounced drop, but is that the most info you have on the release? 
Actually passing on the ecps for the camo release instead feel that they will fit in more with the clothes I wear and can actually wear them more then with ECP drop. I will keep everyone posted here also with my friends shop (featureLV) see if he has any word about these

New to the asics forum...Gonna pick up my first pair (blue ring) next week. i'm a true 9, but i found a great deal in 9.5 and i have a wide foot. i should be okay right?
yeah thats what I do with all my gl3's half sze up. I have a kinda wide foot but not to bad but prefer to be a little lose then tight. should be fine if you don't mind me asking how much are you picking up the blue rings up for?

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=33476  if not free shipping and no tax!

You guys think Solar Red Lebron SZ 12 NDS + 250 for ECP Miami Asics sz 11 is a good deal?
No, don't do that unless you want them right now. There is a good number of shoes in this release and the prices will drop after this weekend. You'll be able to get a pair for around $350, guaranteed. Keep the Lebrons and just save up another $100 or a little more. 
Actually passing on the ecps for the camo release instead feel that they will fit in more with the clothes I wear and can actually wear them more then with ECP drop. I will keep everyone posted here also with my friends shop (featureLV) see if he has any word about these
The Camos are releasing in the Fall...

Preciate it. repped. And yeah these will definitely be 100x more wearable than the ecp's

lol stop telling Avengenator he shouldn't have posted that pic. People who are genuinely interested in the shoe (like myself) would have picked up on it sooner or later. I could be wrong but i would assume these threads are to have discussions, and enlighten people on sneaker news. I've been into mostly SB's for years and now i'm starting to get into brands like Asics and new balance. So I come to this thread to build my knowledge and make informed decisions on how to start getting into Asics. Keeping release info to yourselves defeats a large purpose of this thread. Seems like you guys who are saying he shouldn't have posted that pic want to be a part of a kind of "Just Us" community... Sound familiar? Show some love to the new heads. Thanks Avengenator.

My intention was not to alienate new comers since I am one myself (kinda, the first time I wore GLIII was in 2011). I made the comment because the shoes were discussed earlier in the thread, and those who are regulars (posters and lurkers) would find out about the release info either by browsing the previous pages or by checking the thread around the time of release since we tend to post release info on the board.

Speculating when there's no new info available long before the release date does nothing but build up anticipation and attract unwanted attention, and I think it would be best to keep that kind of talk to a minimum until the shoes are released

Last edited:
No, don't do that unless you want them right now. There is a good number of shoes in this release and the prices will drop after this weekend. You'll be able to get a pair for around $350, guaranteed. Keep the Lebrons and just save up another $100 or a little more. 

The Camos are releasing in the Fall...

STRONG STATEMENT

Yes i believe after the hype dies down the prices will drop to around $350 and if you find someone who is new to reslling you may even be able to talk them down even lower.

Seller: "They are going for $350 on ebay so $350."

Buyer: "They take a lot out for fees and shipping so ill do $280."

works a lot for me anyways 
roll.gif

Ima try to get the NYC pair online if not o well...

Not much I can do in Atlanta dont even know any spots that sell asics.

i feel like i shouldnt even try with the knicks colorway online, might have a better chance with the miami ones lol 

Back
Top Bottom