Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Am I the only one that sometimes notices different shaped toe boxes on gl5s? I mean from left foot to right foot

Am I the only one that sometimes notices different shaped toe boxes on gl5s? I mean from left foot to right foot
I havent notices different shapes on my GLVs from left to right foot but i have noticed a large difference between different models. 

On feet my left foot looks a lil different than my right when wearing glv's. The toebox on my left foot leans more inward than my right toebox which remains straight. I dunno if that is what you are talking about. That is kind of the reason why I like GL III's more than V's. III's look better from a top down angle and appear less bulky. I got narrow feet too. V's are a little more comfortable cushioning wise. For reference I only have koyos/tailor pack sns and honey mustard/snowman's.

On feet my left foot looks a lil different than my right when wearing glv's. The toebox on my left foot leans more inward than my right toebox which remains straight. I dunno if that is what you are talking about. That is kind of the reason why I like GL III's more than V's. III's look better from a top down angle and appear less bulky. I got narrow feet too. V's are a little more comfortable cushioning wise. For reference I only have koyos/tailor pack sns and honey mustard/snowman's.
Might just be a defect, I just looked at my Koyo, Sages and FF. All three of mine sit the same and all in the correct position.

I can't spend that much. What size do you wear? 
sz 11. 

There is an ebay seller that has sz 6-9.5 right now. 

on another note, anybody know how you could go about getting full size runs for basically every asics collab release. Ebayer DrUgolini, im sure some of you recognize the name. Dude always has FSR. not just asics either. 

sz 11. 

on another note, anybody know how you could go about getting full size runs for basically every asics collab release. Ebayer DrUgolini, im sure some of you recognize the name. Dude always has FSR. not just asics either. 
DrUgolini always has everything in FSRs. Everything! 

sz 11. 

I'm sure most people recognize the name. I'm guessing he owns a retail store, like I said just guessing. Another thing could be he pays people to snag these for him at different locations. He doesn't budge on his prices though which makes me think he is in no rush to flip them because he has another source of income or he has a lot vested in them and has to get the price he asks to be profitable.

I'm sure most people recognize the name. I'm guessing he owns a retail store, like I said just guessing. Another thing could be he pays people to snag these for him at different locations. He doesn't budge on his prices though which makes me think he is in no rush to flip them because he has another source of income or he has a lot vested in them and has to get the price he asks to be profitable.
The guy definitely doesn't budge much, but he is open to trades!

sz 11. 

Pretty sure he's on NT and this thread. 

nerd.gif

One of these days I'll get a decent camera... I was a bit worried about this freezing rain tonight, took that last pic about 10 min after the first. The suede dried up faster than my tech fleece joggers

The toebox feels a bit roomier that the past few glvs. Nice shoes.

can someone point me to the article,blog,list etc..... to which stores are dropping the Packer Asics "Dirty Buck" I swear i saw it the other day.

Back
Top Bottom