Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I can't believe they put them on the right side to throw people off...I got lucky.

I hate myself, I was reloading the Asics page instead of looking on the sneakers. %+$! this man

No matter how fast I go to the checkout, no matter how fast I get to the shoe, it ALWAYS says it's out of stock, same thing happened with the Rose Gold's. Smh. No way it's THAT hard to cop the shoe.

^they are on the RF designs page.

looks like they sold out in seconds.

was able to cop a 9.5, they put the link up about 10 minutes late (fitting as the Rose Gold's link was put up 5 minutes earlier).

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

^it is though, one slip up and your pretty much SOL...
This. I screwed up on the Rose Gold release. They are so freaking limited that you basically just have to get lucky.

Originally Posted by B Sox

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

^it is though, one slip up and your pretty much SOL...
This. I screwed up on the Rose Gold release. They are so freaking limited that you basically just have to get lucky.
glad you got yours this time!

i am now 2 for 6. was able to pick up the best 2 imo though. the leatherbacks and these super red 2.0 last summer i wasnt able to get the marine blues so i got a small pair for my homegirl. i got what i really wanted this time. so freaking happy!

Got mine, I always wonder how many they have for the online release.

Two for two so far with a size 13. Glad I had the day off!

Yes yes y'all!!! Congrats to all that copped! Was lucky to get these and the Rose Golds! Death to the cat who posted these in eBay for $699... Smh

i really hate those people that wait for these releases just to put them online right when they get through. i hate resellers. if you're waiting for a pair you should get it for yourself. and wear it yourself. everything is just wrong with the sneaker game now. smh for wanting 550-700 on ebay already for these.

I got my size 9 with ease. And to the dude up there who put his order number up take it down you never know when some salty dude might try and cancel your order.

Back
Top Bottom