Asics Love?!? Where is it?

You guys are lucky you actually had a chance at pairs. Here in Oregon I didn't have a chance whatsoever, somewhat local Seattle is a 3-4 hour drive but when working full time and i had to enter a raffle to have a chance no way that was happening for me. I'm hoping they have some sort of online release as I really wanted these to rock.!

West coast sucks for any release tbh. Only legit places to cop are LA, SF(which is rare), Portland and Seattle. West coast needs more love lol

West coast sucks for any release tbh. Only legit places to cop are LA, SF(which is rare), Portland and Seattle. West coast needs more love lol
this. San Diego gets nothin 
tired.gif

Try living in Albuquerque, NM. I get all my pairs online or off Facebook groups. Well 1 pair off a Facebook group. I haven't found a store yet that I can cop a pair of Asics. Closest spot for me is FeatureLV and that's 7 hours away in Vegas.

packers probably sit on the rest for their xmas restock, lol....anyway, I'm over it and let's move on

:lol: my boy just shown me on Twitter ya'll are having an entire conversation about me and posting pics of me. Ya'll really got nothing better to do?

^ agreed moving on...

So is the release schedule supposed to be the collab store gets to release it a week early, and then it goes world wide the following Sat?

^ agreed moving on...

So is the release schedule supposed to be the collab store gets to release it a week early, and then it goes world wide the following Sat?
yea I think that's how it should go. This one got delayed a week so everything happened same day.

this. San Diego gets nothin 
tired.gif
Don't tell me that, I'm moving there. Although, y'all ain't seen nothin', try moving to Houston... 4th largest city in 'Merica and it's online or bust. Not a place in the city that had these, but Lafayette, LA had them? Hell, regular ole GR Asics are hard enough to find here 
mean.gif

Damn wtf?! Was perusing the Commonwealth site to get familiar for the Da Vinci drop and they charge $23 for shipping?!?

Last edited:
Try living in Albuquerque, NM. I get all my pairs online or off Facebook groups. Well 1 pair off a Facebook group. I haven't found a store yet that I can cop a pair of Asics. Closest spot for me is FeatureLV and that's 7 hours away in Vegas.

Right there with you. Closest place to me is Politics, which is six hours away. It's online or nothing for me 100% of the time.

Was gonna pay resell for the packers but then came to, I like em but I don't love em.  On to the next.

Back
Top Bottom