Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Backdoored a pair off sneaker politics. My boy did as well...except with 7 pairs. All of his got cancelled, but mine didnt. Wonder what will happen 
grin.gif

If anyone wants to help a guy who lives on an Indian reservation and has zero access to to releases with a 10.5 I'd be greatly appreciative

Backdoored a pair off sneaker politics. My boy did as well...except with 7 pairs. All of his got cancelled, but mine didnt. Wonder what will happen 
grin.gif
Probably will get cancelled. Their in store supply was exhausted. I called 2 times earlier in the day and they had my size, but by 5 they were sold out. Take this with a grain of salt, SP said they promised Packer they'd only do in store transactions till Monday.  Whatever the hell that's supposed to mean. Besides, people know SP is crooked.

^ same, CNCPTS and Afew for me, plus FP and Hanon.  Kith will likely be had too.

Concepts are gonna be a problem, especially if they come in some special packaging like the packers joints

a friend told me he saw atmos from leaked pics and they look great..waiting to send me the pic and i ll post it (if he wasn't joking)

It's already been posted in this thread multiple times. It's supposedly the beige-ish leather one.

Last edited:
alot of these 25th anni. GL3s will be hard to get. Seeing what happened with packer

All of them will be tough to get. It's mainly instore with very minimal, if any, making it online. Hopefully Afew and Concepts have online releases though

^ I'd assume it'll be the same shops getting all the releases for the most part....so if you've had trouble snagging the first two...it might be a rough year.

Yeah alot of them will be hard to get. This time around alot of online release stores went to instore only.

The numbers of allotment someone posted with packers seems fishy. Someone posted westnyc got 11 pairs, thats give or take one FSR, wonder where the rest went...

Back door speicals...

Back
Top Bottom