Asics Love?!? Where is it?

My atlantics came in today as well and they are indeed really good. I immediately gave them a much needed upgrade and i am loving them now. Still need a few more rounds of paint to clean up the lines a bit. They kinda remind me of navy aquas. 

Last edited:
Idk. But on the topic...I slept through the release kind of expecting them to sit. They sold fast yet no one on here seemed to grab them. I though that was odd. 

Id like a pair if i find em for a decent price. 

I scored a pair. They released 6 in the morning est. i called END on friday and they said its a END exclusive but they didnt sound to sure though. The hanon wildcat 2 was a hanon exclusive i think also

See this is how a store release should be...this looks like an actual party, celebrating the release of the shoe. Over here all you get is people from the line and the store grilling you while you wait outside for hours cold and hungry, watching that same group of resellers leave the store with another pair of shoes for the 3rd time :lol: :smh:  

Man I wish!

Last edited:
I scored a pair. They released 6 in the morning est. i called END on friday and they said its a END exclusive but they didnt sound to sure though. The hanon wildcat 2 was a hanon exclusive i think also

Damn that release just passed me by. Being from colorado I was feeling these shoes but have been a little busy. Idk if it's been asked before but is that it for the release?

Hey guys, does anyone know if St Alfreds fit big due to the leather liner? Got a possible trade with my BW flyknit racer and a VNDS pair.

My atlantics came in today as well and they are indeed really good. I immediately gave them a much needed upgrade and i am loving them now. Still need a few more rounds of paint to clean up the lines a bit. They kinda remind me of navy aquas. 

Did you paint on the suede part?

if you're talking about the b/w racers that restocked 100 times than there should be no question

Hey guys, does anyone know if St Alfreds fit big due to the leather liner? Got a possible trade with my BW flyknit racer and a VNDS pair.
hmm..hard to believe someone would make that trade. even for the white tongue. where do you find these ppl?
nerd.gif

Nice pic. Did you go .5 down from your normal GL3 size because of the liner or did you stay with your normal size?
i toke my normal size, they fit just perfect. some might say you can go .5 down, but not in my opinion

Nice pic. Did you go .5 down from your normal GL3 size because of the liner or did you stay with your normal size?
i toke my normal size, they fit just perfect. some might say you can go .5 down, but not in my opinion
Cool. I can fit a 9.5, but my toes are at the very end, pretty much touching the edge of the toebox. So, I usually get a 10. Figured a 9.5 may fit better, but seems like they fit like normal GL3s from what I'm hearing.

Super happy to hear that. Thanks! And I should do that trade right? Lol

St. A are my fav GLIII of all time, I'd double up if someone would give me that trade.

I could go TTS in them if necessary. I usually go up .5 in all GLIII and mine fit fine.

Back
Top Bottom