Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'm on the hunt for a size 7.5 or 8 in those Packers. Anyone have a pair not for rape lmk.
roll.gif
 This dudes got jokes

I don't understand people who think they're going to miraculously find someone who is sitting on a pair of these and are just going to let them go for 'not rape prices' when they can get up to triple (if not more) the price of retail. 

Last edited:
i'll take anyone's sneakers off their hands for a small handover fee from you

i'm feeling generous today

ya'll all wilding.  i'll take packers for $800 size 9 special box only'
not serious

we all know there wont be any leftovers of them packers so we are we kidding. In store only. 

Speaking of hand outs...anyone going to UBIQ during said release and is willing to grab them in 10-11, I will pay more than retail because I am truly generous.

Last edited:
I think commonwealth only announced it so it seems like they did release them but when you get there all pairs are already gone (ebay).....

Whoever is managing their NT account is an idiot. Why say they were sold on a first come first basis, so that's why some pair may be on ebay but didn't mention why that ebay seller is shipping from their commonwealth ups account as well as location but also now a day later announce pairs will be sold in stores.

Whoever is managing their NT account is an idiot. Why say they were sold on a first come first basis, so that's why some pair may be on ebay but didn't mention why that ebay seller is shipping from their commonwealth ups account as well as location but also now a day later announce pairs will be sold in stores.
they're caught up in their lie

way i see it is they never announced that they're dropping them to the public

started selling them on the bay when they saw how much they were fetching

saw we caught on so they ended their listings

and now they're trying to play if off like they just got their shipment and selling them legitimately

they're caught up in their lie
way i see it is they never announced that they're dropping them to the public
started selling them on the bay when they saw how much they were fetching
saw we caught on so they ended their listings
and now they're trying to play if off like they just got their shipment and selling them legitimately
or they got caught up, fronted like they started selling to the public and will put em on eBay again under a new account

Back
Top Bottom