Asics Love?!? Where is it?

It could be an employee that bought a pair through commonwealth and is just using the commonwealth ups account for free shipping. I don't mind employees selling their pairs for more money given that they probably don't get much money from working at these stores. But if I was the store I wouldn't be happy that someone was using the ups account for free eBay shipping. That also doesn't explain the multiples pairs being sold either.

He charging $10 shipping tho

Anyone know if the end bluebirds will have a world wide release?
I think they will but I do not know if they will come with that nice end packaging. I had a nice coupon I could've used with END too
mean.gif
I know this isn't the coupon thread, but if it's a code
nerd.gif
happy.gif

thought the dirtybucks went up online somewhere only to find out some drama lol 

This release has brought out the worst in this whole entire hobby. No wonder people just call it quits after awhile. It's not even fun anymore for those trying to buy kicks. I need a hug cuz it's making me sad 
frown.gif

Last edited:
This release has brought out the worst in this whole entire hobby. No wonder people just call it quits after awhile. It's not even fun anymore for those trying to buy kicks. I need a hug cuz it's making me sad :frown:  

Yup I agree. Almost starting to consider just selling all my stuff and finding a new hobby. Too much bs all around

I know this isn't the coupon thread, but if it's a code :nerd: :D
nah, code is for cancellation from my burger order. I tried to get a preorder for a future release but all they gave me was the discount code.

cant wait for these and Forget about them packers, realize that it will be impossible to get any pair of 25th anniversary 

Last edited:
^^^

Prob took a paypal offer and closed down the listing? 
nerd.gif
Maybe, I mean it was a bid style auction with multiple bids so i'd say there is less of a chance of that happening. Think sellers get charged fees when closing an auction with multiple bids. Funny thing is that it happened nearly around the same time that Commonwealth chimed in. Not saying anything, but at least a coincidence.

Last edited:
Hey guys help me out. So I've been phening for some Asics for awhile now, several GRs, the concepts 8Ball, and most recently the all black Miami Vice. I wear a size 13 though and it seems like Asics rarely goes above that. Most New Balance 90% fit well but snug in a 13. Any help with sizing?? because I would really like to start picking up some Asics-I know sooner or later I should go into the store and try on some random Asics that I don't want. So do Asics run narrow, are the toebox's slim/narrow/tight? Primarly speaking about GEL LYTE 3. Thank you so much for your expertise hopefully someone with a Bigfoot will have some info. Thank you!

Tbh, it's a bit too late. Knowing that commonwealth back-doors pair damages their integrity. If they are willing to let back-door or let their employees back-door pairs, it isn't beyond the possibility they rig their raffles as well. I'm not saying they do but it is possible if they want to make a huge profit with shoes like the Just Don 2's, which they did have a raffle for.

at this point, I'm sure 99% of shops back door pairs....even if it's only to friends/fam/loyal customers. It's just the nature of shoe buying nowadays....it's almost to the point that if you don't know someone on the inside....you're gonna be SOL for highly coveted releases. Not that I'm advocating it...but I am aware of it & have accepted it. Unless you're one of those guys with hours/days to burn camping....might be time to adjust

at this point, I'm sure 99% of shops back door pairs....even if it's only to friends/fam/loyal customers. It's just the nature of shoe buying nowadays....it's almost to the point that if you don't know someone on the inside....you're gonna be SOL for highly coveted releases. Not that I'm advocating it...but I am aware of it & have accepted it. Unless you're one of those guys with hours/days to burn camping....might be time to adjust
The problem is even when you camp-out you may be SOL.

This is life guys, nothing is fair. Yes it is unfortunate but there is nothing we can do but continue to take it up the *** and deal with it while we are in this world full of sneakers

Back
Top Bottom