Asics Love?!? Where is it?

or they got caught up, fronted like they started selling to the public and will put em on eBay again under a new account
either way i'm disappointed the way they handled it

my main selling point for copping the da vinci's was because i supported their shop

but now i have a conflict of interest

either way i'm disappointed the way they handled it
my main selling point for copping the da vinci's was because i supported their shop
but now i have a conflict of interest
I feel you but I try to take out shop interest when copping a shoe. If a shoe is dope I cop it, nothing due to liking a store or not personally. If I based purchases on that id probably own far fewer kicks :lol:

I feel you but I try to take out shop interest when copping a shoe. If a shoe is dope I cop it, nothing due to liking a store or not personally. If I based purchases on that id probably own far fewer kicks
laugh.gif
i usually never have that in consideration when copping a shoe

because i can never physically go to those shops anyways

but commonwealth is my hometown shop and i hit up their shop all the time

one shop i'll never support is Major DC though - they can go eat a ****

Last edited:
i usually never have that in consideration when copping a shoe
because i can never physically go to those shops anyways
but commonwealth is my hometown shop and i hit up their shop all the time
one shop i'll never support is Major DC though - they can go eat a ****
got you, at the same time you can hear about a lot of shadiness with goes on at various shops. Completely different when you experience the stores business practices firsthand

definitely some shady ish going on...

and to think the da vinci's are releasing soon, who knows what they'll do with their own release. 

At least NT caught on now, hopefully they'll be on their toes come the Da Vinci release

At least NT caught on now, hopefully they'll be on their toes come the Da Vinci release
I like the da vincis, I will probably scoop regardless of the shade being passed on the shop. Da Vinci was a great artist and I like that.

Still waiting on that book from NT Detectives exposing all the lies, sex, and scandal in the shoe game. First edition is boutiques. Want mine signed, too.

Slightly off topic, but do any of y'all remember that dummy that got caught in a pic trying to sell that Lebron Championship Pack at HoH? He nametag was in the pics and I believe ole boy got canned haha. Was an NT instant classic.

You can see some on feet pics of the White/Black GLV in the links below.

Both pics are not showing much but they look pretty nice.

This is going to be a collaboration with Monkeytime (Japan) so I have a feeling it's going to take the some route as Mita Dried Rose as for the WW drop.

http://www.monkeytime.jp/special/2015ss_LOOKBOOK/index.html#4

http://www.monkeytime.jp/special/2015ss_LOOKBOOK/index.html#11

So... according to my source these are samples

and this is the final version

And it sounds like its a Japan collab and exclusive...

People upset about Cmon ebaying a few pairs yet Creme sent their whole size run of those packers out the back. I feel bad for you guys that wanted the shoes but creme is so out of touch with the local demand they feel they have to be a middle man I guess. I mean they gotta find someone to dump all that don c crap on lol. Usually these resellers here stick to crappy retros. I stopped supporting shops lole that years ago and grt my pairs elsewhere but funny how times have changed and the jordan resellers now see the flip in runners. This area is so late and far behind [emoji]128514[/emoji]

just wondering, got a pair of solebox x newbalance 1500 green finals..looking for a trade. currently the best offer to my taste is a pair of night havens. i like themand don't care about price value really) but want to ask if it is an-around equal trade :smile:

All pairs were indeed available in-store and purchased by local customers. Can't really police what someone chooses to do with their personal pair.

Back
Top Bottom