Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I can assure you that nobody has/had access to being able to sell 3 pairs of this or any limited release from us. Not really sure where that is coming from. Do you have tracking info on any of these other pairs?
It was posted a few pages back. I believe @CE4423  posted it up because it was a pair his buddy purchased. Let me see if I can find it.

Why would someone wait in line, pay for an item, and then have it shipped somewhere. They scared of being robbed? The gamerg effect?

I am aware of that one. I am referring to other pairs claimed to have been sold and shipped via the same person.
Oh ok...I am going off of the person's ebay who everyone is mad at...in seller's history you can see multiple pairs sold. There is no possible way for me to have tracking for all of those 
nerd.gif

I can guarantee nobody had access to more than 1 pair. I know from personal experience that sometimes you can have a pair appear to be sold multiple times on eBay but if only one person pays it still shows otherwise.

So that is an employees pair then? Shouldnt they be more careful when selling it to prefer consumer backlash?

If I knew what the pair was being shipped for this would have never happened but policing that as I mentioned is almost impossible. Not allowing that person the ability to purchase another limited release however isn't.

If I knew what the pair was being shipped for this would have never happened but policing that as I mentioned is almost impossible. Not allowing that person the ability to purchase another limited release however isn't.
You guys prob should watch who has access to your shipping accounts.  If it's an employee shipping personal pairs through your UPS account, you still losing money.

are you one of the owners of the shop or an employee?

It wasn't.
It was.

Unless FTGG LLC is not commonwealth that would be hard to believe.

You stated that only 1 person sold 1 pair of packers.

That's false: http://www.ebay.com/sch/e-vil/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

This is the sold listing not the completed, so only listing that were sold not listing that ended by the seller or auction time ended will be show up.

As you can see the seller listed a 10 and 10.5 that's two pairs, both SOLD.

So either one employee got two pairs, to sell or your employees are using the same eBay account to sell shoes. Also this does not include the 3rd pair that was removed after this was discovered.

Last edited:
If there's some special in store packaging like packer or commonwealth exclusive throw me in there too, otherwise itain't that serious

Last edited:

It wasn't.
It was.

Unless FTGG LLC is not commonwealth that would be hard to believe.

You stated that only 1 person sold 1 pair of packers.

That's false: http://www.ebay.com/sch/e-vil/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

This is the sold listing not the completed, so only listing that were sold not listing that ended by the seller or auction time ended will be show up.

As you can see the seller listed a 10 and 10.5 that's two pairs, both SOLD.

So either one employee got two pairs, to sell or your employees are using the same eBay account to sell shoes. Also this does not include the 3rd pair that was removed after this was discovered.
Dude was selling a Goyard wallet for under $300...mannnn great deal or suspect LOL

From my experience that's not how eBay works. If an item is sold and never paid for it still shows up as being a sold item.

Back
Top Bottom