Asics Love?!? Where is it?

laugh.gif
My bad homie. If NT was RL, you might set off a wind chime or 2 
roll.gif

They just want to make more $$ like the rest of us.  They sell these Asics  for $170 and see people flip for $360...I'm just saying.

But the shops paying $80 or so for them wholesale. The new problem is just like the companies, the shops are also paying attention to the resellers as well. While better move for a shop would be probably to charge a few extra bucks on top of retail, they've seen the shoes they sell right out of their doors go on to be sold for 5x, 6x, 7x retail and so on. And who wants to leave that kind of money sitting on the table when you can get it yourself. Boutiques are slowly becoming the new resellers because there's no type of regulations on them such as big chain stores. The employees at the shop I deal with regularly back door pairs, i just happen to be on the call list when they do....but I know it sucks for those that aren't. And even then, I still miss a few releases here and there for the sake of everyone on the list eating as equally as possible. It's just the way things are as of now & I doubt it will get any better as more & more ppl are noticing the type of cash to be made from flipping sneakers....especially if you're on the inside or close to the inside. And no, I'm no reseller....only time something gets sold is if there's a sizing issue (which barely happens). As the year goes on, don't be surprised if these 25th anniversary releases get harder & harder to cop, unless you're the handful of ppl who are gonna camp for an extended period (not an option for me as I have a car and a family), pay resell, or get someone on the inside of one of these boutiques to secure your releases.

Yeah, i was just about to say that, thought Concepts wasin store only.

I slept hard on these. :smh: ...then i saw some on on foot pics
Anybody know if Undefeated or Blends released these yet? Or is planning to?

Did these come in sz 7 in th US?

Last edited:
Quote:
Undefeated got like 28 pairs of the Packers.
All well and good to support the local spot through thick and thin, but when they also bump up the MSRP on the hot joints, like UNDFTD did, it doesn't help with the "Kumbayah" of it all.

But that being said, I know everyone on here would jump at the chance at snapping up the packers for $180 retail, which I obviously did. Silverlake UNDFTD still had sz's 10-12 (no more 11.5) that was about 2 hours ago. The packers run a little big, I opted for the 11.5 since the 12s had a few defects on the suede.

I don't think they releasing in US.
I had just assumed the size? collab was a 25th GL3 anniv. collab, (also saw a couple of sites post that as a fact) but in re0reviewing the 12 shops doing the anniv. collabs, I don't see size? listed, so you are probably right, this might be a EU only drop, interesting.

http://sizestores.co.uk/hq/2015/02/28/size-x-asics-tiger-gel-lyte-iii-tsavorite/

Per size? ^ its part of 25th anniv. but all the 12 "major" collabs with the pics had "global release" dates...whereas this did not, wonder if that means this is limited to the 1990 qty made??

Last edited:
I had just assumed the size? collab was a 25th GL3 anniv. collab, (also saw a couple of sites post that as a fact) but in re0reviewing the 12 shops doing the anniv. collabs, I don't see size? listed, so you are probably right, this might be a EU only drop, interesting.
yup just like those dried roses being exclusive to mita.

Size Tsavorites are strange. They aren't an official 25th collab but their whole meaning is to do with the 25th anniversary... I wouldn't be surprised if they did drop elsewhere but the fact that they aren't sold out yet, I wouldn't be too sure and size's collabs do tend to be size exclusives... Normally if they aren't they'll just say they were a UK exclusive

Back
Top Bottom