Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Size Tsavorites are strange. They aren't an official 25th collab but their whole meaning is to do with the 25th anniversary... I wouldn't be surprised if they did drop elsewhere but the fact that they aren't sold out yet, I wouldn't be too sure and size's collabs do tend to be size exclusives... Normally if they aren't they'll just say they were a UK exclusive
yup. Big sizes are scary on tsavorites, they are always sold out.

Amazing shoe. Prob the fav GLIII in my collection now

Toe box seems a bit wider than most

Fun fact: beat my WCPs here.

Yeah, i was just about to say that, thought Concepts wasin store only.

I slept hard on these. :smh: ...then i saw some on on foot pics
Anybody know if Undefeated or Blends released these yet? Or is planning to?

Did these come in sz 7 in th US?

I think blends is gonna release them at their Beverly hills grand opening this weekend

The size insole looks like this too:

I guess technically all GL3 collabs this year are 25th anniversary collabs?

Strange observation: but anyone else notice the packers can't actually physically fit inside the dust bag... Maybe I'm missing the point of a dust bag?

Quote:

All well and good to support the local spot through thick and thin, but when they also bump up the MSRP on the hot joints, like UNDFTD did, it doesn't help with the "Kumbayah" of it all.

But that being said, I know everyone on here would jump at the chance at snapping up the packers for $180 retail, which I obviously did. Silverlake UNDFTD still had sz's 10-12 (no more 11.5) that was about 2 hours ago. The packers run a little big, I opted for the 11.5 since the 12s had a few defects on the suede.

Silver lake sold out this afternoon. Gone-zos.

I want these now, they've definitely grown on me. Missed out on a chance for the ltd Ed box I'm kinda sad about

Quote:

All well and good to support the local spot through thick and thin, but when they also bump up the MSRP on the hot joints, like UNDFTD did, it doesn't help with the "Kumbayah" of it all.

But that being said, I know everyone on here would jump at the chance at snapping up the packers for $180 retail, which I obviously did. Silverlake UNDFTD still had sz's 10-12 (no more 11.5) that was about 2 hours ago. The packers run a little big, I opted for the 11.5 since the 12s had a few defects on the suede.
Silver lake sold out this afternoon. Gone-zos.

I want these now, they've definitely grown on me. Missed out on a chance for the ltd Ed box I'm kinda sad about
You know the deal, buy now, sell if you don't like later ... or pay the ultimate price ... resale lol 
happy.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom