Asics Love?!? Where is it?

the original image showing 25th anniversary collabs were way more than the 12 on the other leak.

i think all the collabs will have something to do with the 25th anniversary?

Last edited:
the original image showing 25th anniversary collabs were way more than the 12 on the other leak.

i think all the collabs will have something to do with the 25th anniversary?
All other GL3 collabs will still have little cute thing for 25th anniversary like some writings or logo on insole. but those special ones that come out each month come with special "hype" and limited quantity.  I thought thats how it goes?

I don't think I'll walk away with any real 25th if that 1990 number is true smh. Ohh well none of them really caught my eye and said I must have them yet anyway

Yes there are 12 25th anni collabs that are releasing 1990 every month. There are also going to be other shops dropping collabs on the GL3 because its the 25th anni but they are not limited to the 1990. 

Yes there are 12 25th anni collabs that are releasing 1990 every month. There are also going to be other shops dropping collabs on the GL3 because its the 25th anni but they are not limited to the 1990. 

thanks for clarifying!

Anyone else think this 1990 pair thing is stupid? Unnecessary and unwanted stress to buy a shoe which should be widely available in celebration of their 25th anniversary.

I have little to no hope of getting a pair for retail.

Anyone else think this 1990 pair thing is stupid? Unnecessary and unwanted stress to buy a shoe which should be widely available in celebration of their 25th anniversary.

i dont think 1990 is the issue.  i think the issue are the stores holding stock back...it seems like only the mita gl3's were give a full release...and i think most ppl who wanted, were able to buy

overall it feels like only 2-400 pairs of the dirty bucks released somehow

Yes i agree 100%. I have no local shops so Im screwed unless I get a pair online that didnt sell out instore first...which is less likely than getting struck by lightning. 

But you know how the game works...limited sneakers create hype and higher resale value. 

dirtybucks- 130 released at packer, stacks sent back to the stockroom (special box)...worldwide release you could figure out 8-28 pairs max per stores that got them ~1000 or so..thats 1130 released, ~860 being sat on

Lots of speculation there, but i do feel the hype and demand for the Mitas was not as much as for the Packers. Maybe it was fully released, but just flew off the shelves way too quickly?

And i have a local store, but you have to be a member there in order to purchase, and even then they sell out in minutes of posting up the info. So yeah, not a chance. I'm focusing my efforts of other things. Like @TheCheef  said, I'll be copping older releases instead. Speaking of which, i have a pair of Koyos with the special box coming in soon. :smile:

If they made it so widely available(like bait's collabs lol), then some people will complain about the shoes not being "exclusive" enough.

If they made it so widely available(like bait's collabs lol), then some people will complain about the shoes not being "exclusive" enough.
i love how easy it is to cop the bait collabs.  i buy the ones that i like and pass on the ones i dont.  no sweatin, complaining, camping, playing ebay detective...haha

i love how easy it is to cop the bait collabs.  i buy the ones that i like and pass on the ones i dont.  no sweatin, complaining, camping, playing ebay detective...haha
yeah, i really appreciate bait for this way of releases too..i remember how much  i struggled with the phantom lagoon release..after that failed release(which is normal and acceptable from all other stores), they started the direct link emailing..which is perfect..you get what you want if it is nice, not based on hype.

Back
Top Bottom