Asics Love?!? Where is it?

500? Doubt they got pull like that from Asics
But the man himself promised pairs for NT.
laugh.gif

If they only release 500 of the davincis there will be blood lol. 

I loved the recent CW5 raffle release that bait did. It was fast and easy and and awesome shoe. Who cares about how limited it was. 

People who buy shoes based on how exclusive they are are buying them for the wrong reasons.
I totally agree with you Remy. But I hate to admit it, "somtimes" it does feel good to be one of the few people around district to own a pair of collabs that not a lot of people own. I agree exclusiveness is not the overall factor 

And Commonwealth's previous release went smooth as hell!. So this upcomming release should be no problem for DMV peeps

If they made it so widely available(like bait's collabs lol), then some people will complain about the shoes not being "exclusive" enough.
fbois complaining something is not exclusive enough is the worst in sneaker culture.
lol...but that means I can walk into my local shoe stores and buy it without a headache...who really wants that 
laugh.gif

Sorry to interrupt y'all on the commonwealth packer release discussion but can someone help me out with a price check on vnds flamingos. Dude asking for 600, I'm for sure not trying to pay that but seeing what a fair counter would be.

Sorry to interrupt y'all on the commonwealth packer release discussion but can someone help me out with a price check on vnds flamingos. Dude asking for 600, I'm for sure not trying to pay that but seeing what a fair counter would be.
$425 (?)

Nah thats way to high. I'v seen on ebay DS for 500-550. And that is overboard . 

Last edited:
I love purple and the Lakers, but not sure about this shoe. In the Gel Lyte III collab pic the purple sneaker in the last column on the left a 5th row down is sick. Probably released already...

asics-gel-metallic-silver-pack-wmns-1.jpg

Silver & Gum pack for womens. Too bad the inside doesn't have the same lining as the snowmans. The GLIII will be a much needed replacement. From SN

Anyone else think this 1990 pair thing is stupid? Unnecessary and unwanted stress to buy a shoe which should be widely available in celebration of their 25th anniversary.

I have little to no hope of getting a pair for retail.
+1...  we rarely get any nice Asics colabs here.  It's disappointing.  The last collab I can think of that we got here were the Ubiq hazards and Cncpts luxury goods NB.

On a side note I hit up bait trying Pitch them about an idea for the Cruel World 6 if they do it and they said just message them and they will forward it to the design team. Wish me luck Yall team roshe won't be the only NT made color way if this goes way

There are a lot of shady boutiques in VA but I can personally say Commonwealth, Sole Brother & Nacirema aren't one of them. My boy tried to get a pair of Packers from Creme in Norfolk & they tried to charge him $350.

Back
Top Bottom