Asics Love?!? Where is it?

United soles blessing us with some more quality lol's...

Sidenote - ***** is dude in pink wearing? Looks like a juicy couture tracksuit from 09 with some volcanos.

Those are the biggest hypebeasts in the city :lol:, they the guys who like doing "the list"

These clowns think they're the voice of reason in the community.
Nah they ain't, you seen how I did it at Dover. It doesnt matter if I'm first or 100th,I don'tneed a guy with a notepad telling me what spot in line I am. Now if someone associated with the store does something along those lines Thats a different story

Nah they ain't, you seen how I did it at Dover. It doesnt matter if I'm first or 100th,I don'tneed a guy with a notepad telling me what spot in line I am. Now if someone associated with the store does something along those lines Thats a different story

Did you cop from Dover btw? I went back at 11 and it was a mess. I'm guessing you were one of the lucky few that got in before they shut it down.

Exactly

I love purple and the Lakers, but not sure about this shoe. In the Gel Lyte III collab pic the purple sneaker in the last column on the left a 5th row down is sick. Probably released already...

asics-gel-metallic-silver-pack-wmns-1.jpg

Silver & Gum pack for womens. Too bad the inside doesn't have the same lining as the snowmans. The GLIII will be a much needed replacement. From SN
These aren't only for women. I had the Saga samples in men's sz 9. Sold them though

Haha according to him, he IS associated with Packer

Haha according to him, he IS associated with Packer
being associated with one or two stores doesn't mean you can start handling lines and organizing lists everywhere. That's the job of security and the store.

being associated with one or two stores doesn't mean you can start handling lines and organizing lists everywhere. That's the job of security and the store.
I don't live in NY but does he do this at every release of a hype shoe?

I don't live in NY but does he do this at every release of a hype shoe?
no, maybe every runner release and hypebeast shoe. He aint going to a Jordan release or Mercer and trying that nonsense. The list thing is about 50/50. Worked at packers since they asked him to do it but not at concepts/supreme. I personally don't like the list thing but can see it's practicality in certain instances. Had I known the list was valid I would've been there way earlier (never been there before until the asics release and just realized how close it actually is to me, I couldve went with mini bus which I didn't know before).

Back
Top Bottom