Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I want to customize a pair or two of gl 3s...

Can anyone point me to more info data on how to do it ?

Im thinking angelus paint so far , for something simple .

Anyone that has done it already or point me to someone who has ?

Any pointers will be appreciated .

Thanks
Search this thread, people have briefly discussed it a time or two in the past. As recently as week or so ago. Plus, there's a section regarding customizing I believe. Definitely seen customizing discussions for Jordans.

I'm told 100 pairs at each shop and 300 online. I'm also told the exclusuve thing is BS. Cncpts and kith will have them. At least that's what im told by reliable people
banking on what you're saying bro cause these da vinci's are serious lol. 

Search this thread, people have briefly discussed it a time or two in the past. As recently as week or so ago. Plus, there's a section regarding customizing I believe. Definitely seen customizing discussions for Jordans.

Since its difficult to frisk 1400 pages , I will wait for some pointers .

Thanks though .

I was about 95th in line . Ended up with a size 6.5. Got to common d.c around 11am

Weird they come in the older asics box. bet they have been sitting in some warehouse for months. Make me wonder what else is stocked up out there waiting to be dropped :D

Since its difficult to frisk 1400 pages , I will wait for some pointers .

Thanks though .
Play with the wording or use the advanced search options. I'm sure you'll find it faster than you think.

Last edited:
Thanks. Everything below a sz13 and above 9.5 was sold out by the time I got up. Was kind of crazy since I saw a few potential sz 13 buyers in front of me.

Who is going to be the first person to crack their book open that is first order of business...

EDIT: Nm the pages are blank lol

Last edited:
i really really hope what some members are saying about how they will hopefully release at other stores is true :frown:. Just gauging interest on FB/IG/Social Media it seems like a lot of people are going to be gunning for the da vinci's come monday. 

if they did about 100 per store and say minus 100 for f&f monday online release should have a good amount of pairs

Back
Top Bottom