Asics Love?!? Where is it?

An there was an early link my boy got a pair before 10 that's y there's sellers on eBay posting multiple orders from same seller they went bck n an kept buying

only 11.5 & 10 oversold i think
Im a size 10 tho 
sick.gif
nerd.gif

s/o to  @mtvtn  ordered Friday arrived this morning! hand signed $5 off next order, doing it right, I WILL order again, support good customer service. 

Way nicer than i expected, suede is unlike what I've seen on many other GRs... plus its entirely covering the shoe (- formstripes) feels like the 8balls...get these while you can. 

Like guessing the product name takes a lot of thought. I liked what Solefly did with their release and gave the shoes a random product name....if I remember correct, nobody had an early link for those right?
take those blinders off. shopify is one of the worst when it comes to securing info. links are always available until they figure out how to password protect it. no one is gonna guess the link. there is always a way to track it down. those that were following probably knew the original link from a few days ago had "the" in it before "da-vinci"

s/o to  @mtvtn  ordered Friday arrived this morning! hand signed $5 off next order, doing it right, I WILL order again, support good customer service. 

Way nicer than i expected, suede is unlike what I've seen on many other GRs... plus its entirely covering the shoe (- formstripes) feels like the 8balls...get these while you can. 
no thanks. 

Make an account and you can message the seller.
I have an account and under where its says "contact seller" there is a link to the Klekt support page...

sign in with your Facebook account. click email seller. fill out the verification code enter your message and your good to go.
Havent tried facebook. I cant find any place to email the seller. Like i said above ^ the contact seller button just goes the the support page. This is what i see...

Oh well maybe its not meant to be. Thanks guys!

Isn't that all it is anymore nowadays? Over hyped below average high priced back doored limited and highly exclusive product?

Back
Top Bottom