Asics Love?!? Where is it?

What dissapointed you most? Are they a MySpace angel? Look good pics, but in person they're ehhh lol
Not bad just not great and way too overhyped
Gotcha. Good for retail, just nothing more, eh? I cannot bring myself to pay more than $225-$250 for these. I'll "weather the storm" and hope I get lucky with a 10. I could have driven to Baton Rouge for the DBs on release day, but with the inflated price of Politics, tax, gas, and a 2.5/3 hour drive, I said F it. By the time all that was invested, it would have $300 or more, so I stayed my a55 home.

lmao **** 2015 yo.

******' 0/12 this year lmaoooo 
roll.gif

these just came in. ordered last week anticipating a strikeout on the da vincis. safe to say today has been a good day.

s/o to  @mtvtn
 ordered Friday arrived this morning! hand signed $5 off next order, doing it right, I WILL order again, support good customer service. 

Way nicer than i expected, suede is unlike what I've seen on many other GRs... plus its entirely covering the shoe (- formstripes) feels like the 8balls...get these while you can. 

Whats the biggest size in these ?

at least they released a majority of them...385/500 not even mad, dirty bucks however 130/1990 you see where the real crooks at

Last edited:
Shipping confirmation just came through! Now I can chill. First Asics of 2015 I was able to get

who ever copped da vinci did you keep refreshing or links was posted ? i kept trying at work soon as they was up they was gone

who ever copped da vinci did you keep refreshing or links was posted ? i kept trying at work soon as they was up they was gone

Refreshed the asics page until it appeared. Then it was just a race against the clock. Checked out in like 3 seconds.

why do you care so much if these are being given to friends and family?

when word on the street is these were intended to ONLY be F&F

Salty on people IGs like a female 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom