Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Mad jelly of the St. Alfreds.

Also, saw less flattering pictures of the papercuts. I still like them but not sure what I'm going to do now. 

same, maybe add the leatherbacks in there too.
happy.gif

The St. Al's along with the Flamingos are my favorite GLIIs

Last edited:

Mad jelly of the St. Alfreds.

Also, saw less flattering pictures of the papercuts. I still like them but not sure what I'm going to do now. 
Wow those look really bad.. 

@el3ctronick  i'm passing on them. The tipping point for me was when I found out titolo does not remove tax. Including shipping to Singapore, it'll be way too expensive.

yea kinda bummed about titolos effort. I had them as the wild card as possible best 25th release. I like their shop and they are cool guys. but nah on those papercuts. Hanons blue wildcats or Hals im still waiting on. looking like most of the 25th anniversarys will suck .

The valentines GLV have the Nylon toe box and they are straight fire imo. Great quality for a GR too. 
Yea, I like the nylon toe box too. I like how Mita changes things up and tries new things. Although some of the new stuff doesn't work, I appreciate the effort and willingness to try new things.

Anyone know if the Da Vinci's gonna get a wider release date or if they just came out at Commonwealth and thats it

still trying to find dirty bucks in a sz10 for a decent price. i had someone selling them for $300 shipped but didnt have the money a few days ago now i do :smh:

still trying to find dirty bucks in a sz10 for a decent price. i had someone selling them for $300 shipped but didnt have the money a few days ago now i do :smh:
i feel like prices have cooled down a bit. been seeing them in the 280-330 range for normal box.

Back
Top Bottom