Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So, are you saying "were," as in past tense, and there's going to be a wider release? Or as far as you know, they're still exclusive to Japan? I was actually looking at Rakuten the other day for them. But, since I've never tried Alliances on and have no clue how they fit, I was a bit worried about grabbing the wrong size. But ... if they're coming to the States, I'd rather just wait till then.
these fit TTS for me.  i'd say they fit like the GT2 and ever so slightly bigger than the GLV

did these end up being womens only?
not sure if it was womens only, but these were a mens size...

Can someone give me a ballpark range for the GL3 Three Lies, looking for a pair and don't know the right price. See some pairs on ebay for ~350.

Can someone give me a ballpark range for the GL3 Three Lies, looking for a pair and don't know the right price. See some pairs on ebay for ~350.

DS: $280-330
Used: anywhere from $220-275

Personally I wouldn't pay more than 270 for a DS pair, but that's just me. I consistently see VNDS pairs for under $280

good to hear, where did you end up getting them from? Not seeing any online
i bought them off rakuten.  store name was called HRD store.  

http://global.rakuten.com/en/search/?tl=110983&k=asics+terracotta+onitsuka&l-id=search_regular

best chance is prob to search the other stores there sizes are def limited though.  i posted a link back when i first bought them.

i believe i ended up paying ~130 after shipping.  pretty reasonable.
the lowtex/lowtex-sb guy?

last noob question but a 29cm would translate to a US11 right? please say yes

good to hear, where did you end up getting them from? Not seeing any online
i bought them off rakuten.  store name was called HRD store.  

http://global.rakuten.com/en/search/?tl=110983&k=asics+terracotta+onitsuka&l-id=search_regular

best chance is prob to search the other stores there sizes are def limited though.  i posted a link back when i first bought them.

i believe i ended up paying ~130 after shipping.  pretty reasonable.
the lowtex/lowtex-sb guy?

last noob question but a 29cm would translate to a US11 right? please say yes
http://store.japan-zone.com/japanese-shoe-sizes-i-30.html

29 = US 11 is affirmative

Last edited:
To expand a little on what I just said it's not so much the "fit" that is affected by the design of the gel lyte 5 as much as it is the "look" for my wider foot , that shell starts to look like its separating from that sock liner/bootie on foot, so it just looks silly. Could just be me, but some others with wide feet agree.

I know exactly what you mean, the trick is to not pull on that part. You have to loosen the laces then put your foot in with the bootie part kinda down in the shoe already. Hard to explain but I'm able to wear mine now without that super goofy look.

Gl3s are a different story I can't seem to get the tongue to come together right

So I shouldn't get to thirsty for a pair, I've all of sudden fell in love with them. I was willing to bite $350ish, but thanks.

Does a 10.5 of those tiger alliances even exist 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom