Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The re-release was swift too got cart jacked.
Do you think there would be any chance for people who dont use or pay for a bot to come a pair if they do re release them? I'd like to get em but I feel like its gonna be the same **** as always, people using bots and buying 3-4 pairs to resell. 

Do you think there would be any chance for people who dont use or pay for a bot to come a pair if they do re release them? I'd like to get em but I feel like its gonna be the same **** as always, people using bots and buying 3-4 pairs to resell. 
I mean there's always a chance that someone is botting but at this moment UBIQ has not announce that they are restocking. But it will also depend on how many pairs are released and etc. Tbh I have no clue if bots got pairs or it was hyped. I think it was a combination of both but my friend was able to cart a pair and checkout but they oversold and cancel his order so I would just try it never hurts if they restock ofc.

Last edited:

What size did you get?
Idk if you have ever seen lunargrands in person but if your expecting the same feel that you get with Nike Lunar soles i would try them on if you can. The feel is very different because of the plastic feel to the lunars compared to the athletic rubber lunars you see with Nikes. I wouldnt say they feel cheap but for the retail price they go for I was expecting different. I would def get a pair if I could find them way below retail because they are a good oxford shoe and they do look nice. 

dunno what these are:

who is going for the titolos? do you think it is going easy to cop?....
You know the deal, plenty are gonna say they're not then on drop day the forum will be overran with people telling us if they ate or complain about lines or some other bull.

Back
Top Bottom