Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. With that said I feel the da Vinci's are like a woman that is almost hot but something you can't quite put your finger on is off. But to each their own. 

Bout to sell off a few pairs of shoes in the closet to grab the da vincis...need them in my life

Last edited:
i think he meant "bout" not "bought"

had to re-read it a few times as well cause i was confused

I think his metaphor was don't put your **** in crazy since it always come back to bite you but you know sneakers can't be crazy so yeah his metaphor makes no sense lol...

as far as browns runners go, these may be the best executed, ever
I am not saying they arent nice but they look far from a $400 shoe to me. They look dusty in most pics almost like the RF sages. And are there even many brown runners to compare them to? Would I like a pair hell yeah, but IMO I couldn't throw that money away on a GLV

I am not saying they arent nice but they look far from a $400 shoe to me. They look dusty in most pics almost like the RF sages. And are there even many brown runners to compare them to? Would I like a pair hell yeah, but IMO I couldn't throw that money away on a GLV
Offsprings.

since i don't have the da vinci's snake charmers take the cake for best earth toned glv. if i only scored a pair of those DV's tho 
mean.gif

Last edited:

as far as browns runners go, these may be the best executed, ever
the suede used on the heel is definitely ashy, but it just adds more to the aged theme to me.

nothing compares to the bs materials used on the sages, expert level filtering by aaron and the boys

Back
Top Bottom