Asics Love?!? Where is it?

That auto correct life.
frown.gif
duck it all to hell!

Thats why I asked I wasn't sure if that was just the site 

These are a sick colorway and leather too? Man you think they'll even have any left to order online? lol I've never ordered from overseas but I imagine shipping from Japan would be pricey right?
I'm pretty positive there won't be any left for online purchase. The ASICS hype has been getting quite big in Japan lately, and usually these type of releases are held within only a few stores in one city. I'm trying my best to make it down to Tokyo for that release, but we'll see what happens.

Not to mention that a lot of times even if there are any pairs that don't sell out on launch, they don't put them up anyways.

I'm pretty positive there won't be any left for online purchase. The ASICS hype has been getting quite big in Japan lately, and usually these type of releases are held within only a few stores in one city. I'm trying my best to make it down to Tokyo for that release, but we'll see what happens.
Damn your from TX and your trying to hit JP for this release? That would be dope to be able to travel like that lol. Ya I can only imagine the hype over there considering Asics is JP based its a shame though that silhouette is sick.  

Damn your from TX and your trying to hit JP for this release? That would be dope to be able to travel like that lol. Ya I can only imagine the hype over there considering Asics is JP based its a shame though that silhouette is sick.  
He lives in Japan right now lol.

Yeah I live in Japan hahaha.

Since we're talking  about Papercuts looking like GRs, what are some of your favorite GRs you own? One reason for me is because I bought them for $30 and $50 and I love a steal. Anywhoo, here are two my favorites that I own. I have many others I like, but with the deep discount, they hold a special place in my heart 
happy.gif

Those Black and Tans are on my list of favorite GRs.  Also, Outdoor Pack, GL3 from the Christmas Pack, GL3 from the Explorer Pack, and most recently the Miami pack.  

Those Black and Tans are on my list of favorite GRs.  Also, Outdoor Pack, GL3 from the Christmas Pack, GL3 from the Explorer Pack, and most recently the Miami pack.  
This year's Xmas pack are one my favorites, too, but I wanted to spread the wealth with the faves lol. I like the colorblocking of the Urban Camos, but boy they did a crappy job with the shape of that shoe and the materials. Not saying I don't rock them still, just saying it would have been worlds better if the improved those 2 things. They feel big and clunky to me as well ... oh well, first world problems I suppose.

I missed the conversation, but remember it happened a few pages ago. Can't find it though.

are we sure the dirty bucks came with 3 extra set of laces? My ltd box only came with 2 others?

alright so 300 + pp fees for sz10 ds dirty bucks good? i feel like theyre drying up on facebook groups honestly 

Last edited:

alright so 300 + pp fees for sz10 ds dirty bucks good? i feel like theyre drying up on facebook groups honestly 
If you're going to be upset later, then just do it. $250ish is the magic number for me, and I'm a size 10 as well. Consider some places like Politics sold them for $200, plus tax, I don't think that price is terrible. I just know I'll disappointed in myself for paying that much. If you're investing a55 loads of time searching and emailing, it may be worth while to you. Personally, I'll just wait. 3 months from now, I probably won't even remember DBs unless they're brought up in conversation. 

If you're going to be upset later, then just do it. $250ish is the magic number for me, and I'm a size 10 as well. Consider some places like Politics sold them for $200, plus tax, I don't think that price is terrible. I just know I'll disappointed in myself for paying that much. If you're investing a55 loads of time searching and emailing, it may be worth while to you. Personally, I'll just wait. 3 months from now, I probably won't even remember DBs unless they're brought up in conversation. 
im sure these will never be $250 though. i only wanted to spend 285 at most honestly ugh :[ the colorway does it for me though. im all about subtle colorways and earthones. thats why i love the st alfreds and flamingos with the pop of blue/pink 

im sure these will never be $250 though. i only wanted to spend 285 at most honestly ugh :[ the colorway does it for me though. im all about subtle colorways and earthones. thats why i love the st alfreds and flamingos with the pop of blue/pink 
Just buy them then. Why are you letting $15 break you? At the end of the day, you have to make the decision for yourself. No one here can spend or save your money. You're the ultimate decision and you're letting $15 bother you. Think about that for a moment.

I missed the conversation, but remember it happened a few pages ago. Can't find it though.

are we sure the dirty bucks came with 3 extra set of laces? My ltd box only came with 2 others?

One pair laced in the shoes, + 2 sets of extra laces is what I have.

Hi guys! I've been contemplating on which size of the Gel Kayano Trainer (Melvin) to get as I've read opposing opinions (naturally). My feet are a bit wide, I wear 11US for GL3 and GL5, 10.5 GL3 fits but a little too tight.

What's even more confusing for me is the sizing on the boxes themselves. 

In the Kayano box, 10.5 US is EURO 44.5, while 11US in the in GL5 is only EURO 44. I wonder if this explains why many go a half size down (or even a full size) on the Kayano's.

So those Coral Vs are officially releasing this weekend correct?

Ive seen them pop up in a few stores so far but not a mass release. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom