Asics Love?!? Where is it?

No shoe is worth $230+ over retail.

Let these re-sellers sit on these shoes longer than a couple days. These ridiculous prices would go down real quick.

If these stores were charging $300-$400 for collabs would you cop? :nerd:

Yeah, two things pop into mind with those:

1. GR look

2. The "paper cuts" in the logo remind of those dumb barbwire tattoos from the late 90s/early 00s
i usually hate the "looks like a GR argument," but it does. its just a predictable color way. 

and dude. i can't unseen the barbwire tribe tattoo. thanks.

Last edited:
No shoe is worth $230+ over retail.

Let these re-sellers sit on these shoes longer than a couple days. These ridiculous prices would go down real quick.

If these stores were charging $300-$400 for collabs would you cop?
nerd.gif
I would still probably cop, just a lot less

Idk looks a lot different for me. I like that they with the tree branches into logo, but I agree colorway does remind me of a GR but idk have a feeling that once it release and pics of material is shown, a lot of people will change their mind, i.e. Size? 

Idk looks a lot different for me. I like that they with the tree branches into logo, but I agree colorway does remind me of a GR but idk have a feeling that once it release and pics of material is shown, a lot of people will change their mind, i.e. Size? 
The titolo reminds me of this GL3 bandana pack...

The titolo reminds me of this GL3 bandana pack...
Honestly, those aren't too far off. I bought the reds ... I opened the box, closed it and they went immediately back to Zappos. They were horrible IMO. 

i still stand behind not feeling size. i like that GR more. 

but in the end, all opinions. i by no means don't like the paper cuts either. i really do. 

May 9th in Japan from hypebeast article.  Thought it was this month? Def need these.
I called the shop last week and they said April 25th...They also said as of now it will only be released at 1 location in Tokyo...

I'll call the back this week and try to get more info.

Gotta disagree...i LOVE the da vincis but they don't come close to the NB 997DBR, NB 998OG, NB 1500 Freedom Trails, or even AM1 Hazelnut.  If I had a chance to pick them up, no doubt I would but definitely not best executed ever, IMO.
Da Vinci > NB 997DBR, NB 998OG and NB 1500 Freedom Trails to me

AM1 Hazelnuts are dope but I prefer the Da Vincis colorblocking as well

Last edited:
Idk I'm probably going to get a lot of flack for this but imo if tan or "Golden Straw" is consider brown, but it is earth tones, my favorite would be Diadora x 24 Kilates "Sol", my favorite pick up last year.

Other words Sol >>> Other browns/Earth tones.

Last edited:

Well they do come in a sz13 and 14. TTS in GTII.
Thats why I asked I wasn't sure if that was just the site 

I called the shop last week and they said April 25th...They also said as of now it will only be released at 1 location in Tokyo...

I'll call the back this week and tr

These are a sick colorway and leather too? Man you think they'll even have any left to order online? lol I've never ordered from overseas but I imagine shipping from Japan would be pricey right?

The titolos look cheap in these newer pics. I was on board at first, but I'm definitely considering not even trying

Back
Top Bottom