Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Welp.. :smokin

Da Vinici pics are killing me. I was so confident I was going to be able to scoop online... This is the only shoe that I have ever considered paying resale prices for.... Must resist that temptation though. Can't let the re-sellers win.

does anybody know if the Asics x Size? Gel Lyte III Tsavorite came out in a 10.5 US? I've only seen half sizes for smaller sizes. 

Da Vinici pics are killing me. I was so confident I was going to be able to scoop online... This is the only shoe that I have ever considered paying resale prices for.... Must resist that temptation though. Can't let the re-sellers win.
really? exact opposite for me. They dont look anything above average to me. 

Hmm lets see. First off, I have to almost kill someone to be able to get an asics collab nowadays. Then I have to pay 170+ for a pair. But then if I secure a pair, I can't just sit back and enjoy the relief of getting a pair. I have to cross my fingers and hope I get a good pair. Whoever said I was born yesterday( they deleted the comment btw) obviously has no clue about quality.

Ok how bout this one, Finally track down a pair of Dried Roses in my sz for retail plus ship from Japan. Too bad the toe boxes are COMPLETELY different from left shoe to right. Most people don't care about **** like this but it don't fly with me. Told the dude he can keep them.

Ok how bout this one, Finally track down a pair of Dried Roses in my sz for retail plus ship from Japan. Too bad the toe boxes are COMPLETELY different from left shoe to right. Most people don't care about **** like this but it don't fly with me. Told the dude he can keep them.
Yeah I see your Point now dude. My apologizes. I was obviously just joking. >.>

Yeah I see your Point now dude. My apologizes. I was obviously just joking. >.>
All good bro. It's gotten real bad. They should hire me to head up quality control dept. None of these pairs would pass my inspection. Kids in Haiti would be rockin them

Back
Top Bottom