Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If the volcanos are so overrated, someone hmu about my second pair of Da Vinci for a trade

they might like em more than the volcano's, but they know what each is worth...hahaha

at this point, pretty safe to say i'll never own a pair of volcano's since ppl value them so much.

If the volcanos are so overrated, someone hmu about my second pair of Da Vinci for a trade

they might like em more than the volcano's, but they know what each is worth...hahaha

at this point, pretty safe to say i'll never own a pair of volcano's since ppl value them so much.
someone needs to get @joelom a pair so some sexy ******* pics can spread across the internet and drive the value of these up

anyone who ordered online not get shipping confirmation yet? I just picked up a pair off eBay and the seller placed an order but no shipping conf.

anyone who ordered online not get shipping confirmation yet? I just picked up a pair off eBay and the seller placed an order but no shipping conf.
I think everyone shud have received it by now. I placed two orders with 1 credit card and did not receive shipping conf for the second pair. No cancellation confirmation either.

Last edited:
Da Vinci's would have been a lot better with a mesh or at least perforated toebox. Especially going into the spring/summer months.

I don't think I own one pair of runners with a leather toebox. It just looks odd IMO.

Da Vinci's would have been a lot better with a mesh or at least perforated toebox. Especially going into the spring/summer months.

I don't think I own one pair of runners with a leather toebox. It just looks odd IMO.
da vincis would have been better with a wider release :P

If there isn't already enough pics of da vinci's today. Only gripe is the hairlike crease/scratch on the squiggle at the heel. No natural lighting, so I had to use my very warm light.

found the right thread this time 
laugh.gif
 haha just messin bro ive done it too

Might have to grab them GT2s. Hows the materials?

My feet already sweat pretty bad in the snowman 3's I couldn't imagine how bad it would be with the one piece neoprene liner or no perf toe but I do think the leather will hold up better over time vs mesh. 

Back
Top Bottom