Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Another CMON gate via FB...
Not a shocker, they might be the most sketchy shop now. I would like to know who the eBay seller was. The dude that sold the dirty bucks from CMON on eBay now has his feedback private so you can't see what he's sold. I'm assuming it's that account.

Anyone who didn't get the Da Vinci and wanted them should be p*ssed. This could have been your pair.

cant pass the address screen in checkout 
laugh.gif
, giving ubiq a run for their money for worst site ever

Not a shocker, they might be the most sketchy shop now. I would like to know who the eBay seller was. The dude that sold the dirty bucks from CMON on eBay now has his feedback private so you can't see what he's sold. I'm assuming it's that account.

Anyone who didn't get the Da Vinci and wanted them should be p*ssed. This could have been your pair.
Wow -- really ......... If it was a Nike account, they would have some serious problems for doing that.  IDK if Asics cares.  Either way, really bad PR for the shop.

Wow -- really ......... If it was a Nike account, they would have some serious problems for doing that.  IDK if Asics cares.  Either way, really bad PR for the shop.
sadly won't stop them from doing it, nor will it stop people from shopping there as long as they carry products that the masses want. 

it appears the site is completely down now, not even the occasional page is loading

hopefully they are fixing it. 

Nah these will be similar to teal dragon rerelease. Everyone who wants these, will have these*

*Denotes if baitme.com is fully functional

Last edited:
good HAHA. I'm tired of fighting to cop sneakers I actually want. losing battles all over this weekend from resellers...

This will be  my first pair of Asics.  Do they run TTS?

Which pair will be your first?
My bad the Bait x Splash.
TTS to .5 up. I can wear either, but typically prefer the .5 up. Materials make a difference sometimes, too. If you have a wide foot, .5 up for sure. Normal/narrow, TTS will work. If you like a bit more room or want to wear thicker socks with them at some point, I would go with .5 up.

Back
Top Bottom