Asics Love?!? Where is it?

My one question: do they absolutely HAVE TO ship from their own address?

I guarantee 95% of the shops/shop employees do this ish...but being so out in the open is just disgraceful. 

Commonwealth, the 21 Mercer of running shoes
laugh.gif
, just move on guys they were limited, there's something limited coming out every week

these ppl arent changing for the sake of NT posters

let them live
I take a different point of  view here. We, as customers, shouldn't allow shops to do this and take advantage of us. This is just very wrong and shops should not be able to get away with this. I think Asics should do something and show they care more. Unfortunately it seems like they promote it as it brings more 'hype' to their product/releases. This is what's wrong with the 'sneaker' game today.

Well, at least they didn't leave over 100 people hanging out to dry in front of the store on release day. (cough) packer (cough) 

I was able to run through the process in five minutes, but I was logged into my account first so that I could see past orders, then I pasted the link and added the shoe to the basket.   I had to refresh a couple times, but it sounds like some people can't even get past step one.

I was able to run through the process in five minutes, but I was logged into my account first so that I could see past orders, then I pasted the link and added the shoe to the basket.   I had to refresh a couple times, but it sounds like some people can't even get past step one.
I literally cant even get to the home page to sign in... Type in baitme.com and boom get the error...

I'm logged in. I got to the product. It'll let me add to cart. Says it's available to purchase. But it still won't go in my cart. Now it looks like the site crashed again.

It was live again for a few min, but crawling, the cart appeared to be significantly more stable though, went dark before i could complete the last step...fingers crossed its fixed soon. 

I'm logged in. I got to the product. It'll let me add to cart. Says it's available to purchase. But it still won't go in my cart. Now it looks like the site crashed again.
Yea, I was about to check out but chrome botched my billing addy. So i had to struggle with that for 10 minutes and now the sites down

on another note...These new tie dye GLVs look like a mess imo
Just need to replace the orange with green and a glowing green sole, black out some of that paneling and they'd look like galaxies lol

Last edited:
changed my mind and tried to cop...lol...

was anyone able to complete a transaction and place order? i m bored...

i must be doing something wrong cause i cant even get to the home page...let alone sign in and cart and check out. 

Back
Top Bottom