Asics Love?!? Where is it?

trashcity glv

and those cncpts are so
nthat.gif
FIFY

i've been thru steps 1-3 prob 20+ times, I have seen the elusive step 4 ONCE. about done w this. 

I take a different point of  view here. We, as customers, shouldn't allow shops to do this and take advantage of us. This is just very wrong and shops should not be able to get away with this. I think Asics should do something and show they care more. Unfortunately it seems like they promote it as it brings more 'hype' to their product/releases. This is what's wrong with the 'sneaker' game today.

I don't doubt that all shops do stuff like this, but I agree, at least be discrete about it.

It's nearly comical 
laugh.gif

i'd be interested to hear what causes this: cheaping out on servers? idiot web developers? both? 

I bet nothing changes when its all said and done. 

It's nearly comical 
laugh.gif

i'd be interested to hear what causes this: cheaping out on servers? idiot web developers? both? 

I bet nothing changes when its all said and done. 
What i dont get is that its been this way for a couple weeks...if you knew you had two drops coming up why would you not handle the issue? They are losing customers now. 

Not really feeling these at this point, but curious for the sake of future releases...same deal for me, steps 1-3 smooth sailing and on four it crashes. 

site working now, just got thru!

nvm, crashed on final check out, thought it was gonna go thru.......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom