Asics Love?!? Where is it?

That's not necessarily true. Asics might care as it turns out. I sent a message to an Asics rep via Instagram asking if Asics cares about their shoes being back doored or sold on eBay by the store (i.e. commonwealth). 

I actually got a quick response back from the Asics rep and they gave me their e-mail and asked to send over my 'evidence.' I laid out the whole dirty buck fiasco and this Da Vinci nonsense. So, hopefully I get a response and some action is taken. I will let you guys know what they say.

Sick, good for you! :smokin

That's not necessarily true. Asics might care as it turns out. I sent a message to an Asics rep via Instagram asking if Asics cares about their shoes being back doored or sold on eBay by the store (i.e. commonwealth). 

I actually got a quick response back from the Asics rep and they gave me their e-mail and asked to send over my 'evidence.' I laid out the whole dirty buck fiasco and this Da Vinci nonsense. So, hopefully I get a response and some action is taken. I will let you guys know what they say.
it only takes one man to cause some change, could you imagine if commonwealth lost their asics account. 

everyone who wanted the geminis got them

im not seeing a problem with people striking out on 380~ pair release
It's the principal of the whole thing. Why should we let a store butt f*ck us on re-sale prices? Stores should not be allowed to hold back pairs and sell them on eBay. 

its not worse than what packer did...telling people they were done after 130 pairs and brought STACKS back to the stock room...no online release either

some ignorant people don't care whatever the store does as long as they cop a pair. that is just sad but i think I might have been one of them from time to time which makes it even more sad. I just hope theses stores make more pairs to make things easier.

All im saying is, at the end of the day, you lose some and you win some. no need to worry about the 1 or 2 pairs that are being back doored. Ive got better things to worry about than to be sneaker vigilante.

some ignorant people don't care whatever the store does as long as they cop a pair. that is just sad but i think I might have been one of them from time to time which makes it even more sad. I just hope theses stores make more pairs to make things easier.
i dont think you cant consitute not caring as being "ignorant".

Last edited:
Was really disappointed in the storms, but am really feeling these, especially with the materials:

via kicksonfire's IG.

It is really kind of fd up bashing people complaining about commonwealth. I dont want to spend time investigating this fiasco or submit complaint to manufacturer but if there are people trying to do it, dont bash them. Whats wrong with it? I dont understand why some people want to discourage them.

Last edited:
It is really kind of fd up about bashing people complaining about commonwealth. I dont want to spend time investigating this fiasco or submit complaint to manufacturer but if there are people trying to do it, dont bash them. Whats wrong with it?

Because people always have to hate on someone trying to do the right thing.

Hi,

First of all, we would like to thank you for the support of BAITme.com and the release of BAIT x ASICS Gel Lyte V "Splash City". Due to the popularity of the release, we are experiencing heaving traffic and some technical difficulties; we apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused. Don't worry; as long as you received an email, we will try our best to secure you a pair. You may try again later, or we can send you a direct money request to complete the transaction. If you would like us to send you a money request, please reply to this email with the following information. Thank you and we look forward to hearing back from you soon.
:
The size you would like to order
Your email address where we would send the money request to
Your complete name (first and last)
Street address
apartment/unit number (if applicable)
City
State
Zip Code
Country
Your telephone number
Shipping method (if you don't specify any, then the default shipping will be ground shipping)

Please be aware that all sales are final for this item. Ground shipping is $8, 3-day is $10, 2-day is $12, and next-day is $30. Please see our website for more information on international shipping. All orders will be processed starting 4/20/15. You will receive a confirmation email from BAITme.com after the payment has been completed. Thank you.

BAITme.com  

It is really kind of fd up about bashing people complaining about commonwealth. I dont want to spend time investigating this fiasco or submit complaint to manufacturer but if there are people trying to do it, dont bash them. Whats wrong with it? I dont understand why some people want to discourage them.
Baffles my mind that people think it's okay for shops to keep stock from customers to resell them at a markup on ebay. I doubt Asics is okay with that kind of practice, and would love to hear their response to it.

this is the type of vigilante action i like!!! 

people who claim they have better things to do just lack the initiative - more power to you man! and thank you!! 

Back
Top Bottom