Asics Love?!? Where is it?

http://www.beautyandyouth.jp/info/2015/04/asics-gel-lyte.html

This may already be posted somewhere in here I couldn't find it though when I looked through the back pages, seems the Monkey Time will be about $134(pretty good considering how much RF charges) it didn't say how many pairs or what the biggest size will be for overseas but the list for USA shops that should carry it is pretty long all the usual boutiques we know so well. I just hope a few 13's will make it lol of course half the comments are about people complaining on the color or this and that blah blah but from experience my best guess is people change their mind that last day before it releases lol.

Wish details regarding an online release on the 25th were just a tad bit clearer... 
I think it's in store only and I Japan for the 25th
Ya its May 9th for Overseas, the 25th will be JP in store only. Its possible leftover pairs could go online for the JP stores the next few days after the in store release but most likely they will sell out in store, considering how fast things sell out here and we aren't even the home country of Asics like Japan is. The list of stores for overseas destinations is pretty solid: Undefeated/BAIT /KITH /WEST /ExtraButter /Packer /Concepts /Bodega /Commonwealth /UBIQ. I have no idea which ones will get them though since they are a limited release. 

about to cop this pair of da vinci's

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

edit:  jesus..............
smokin.gif

Last edited:
LPU. Immediate lace swap was a must. Can't stand the ropes they came with.

Nice pick-up!  Was eyeing those when I was in Hanon week before last.  As for the laces...word?  Thought the stock laces they come with were dope.  Something a bit different than your average rope.  If you truly hate them that much, want to give them to me!?!  
happy.gif

Last edited:
I know the hype wasn't big on the end x Colorado 85 but I just received my pair and the quality is on point. The shoes is very comfortable as well. Was kinda on the fence before they came in but once in hand I was completely sold. Not bad for $85 shipped.

^ What about the numerous collabs that will end up coming out but we just don't know about yet?

^ What about the numerous collabs that will end up coming out but we just don't know about yet?
if that shoddy graphic of the collabs (specifically the 25th annys) to come that we all seen holds true not too many really caught my eye color blocking wise. But knowing me 1 or 2 other pairs will come out of no where of course. Or i'll flip. There is another shoe that joelom posted about two days ago (off white/blue gel saga i think) that would make the list but it doesn't have any concrete info at the moment. Between asics and jordan brand this year my wallet is going to be in constant pain haha. Also that list was missing the dirty bucks thought i posted them too. 

Last edited:
How long before the Miami Vices drop below retail? I don't know if I want to drop $120 for them..

I don't want to be that guy but.... we have no idea. I mean on ebay I think I spotted some just below retail. My advice is pick a price you'll pay and keep a look out here, kicksdeals etc. also keep checking reputable dealers on Ebay. And for things you can just really wait it out on November to January offer pretty insane pricing on kicks.

I know the hype wasn't big on the end x Colorado 85 but I just received my pair and the quality is on point. The shoes is very comfortable as well. Was kinda on the fence before they came in but once in hand I was completely sold. Not bad for $85 shipped.
pics?

Back
Top Bottom