Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I love to see some of the new materials and ideas on the GRs. Some are hot some are not but thats how it goes. the metal eyelets are a nice touch and kind of remind me of a pair of my needed grails...the WOIE GL3s

I don't want to be that guy but.... we have no idea. I mean on ebay I think I spotted some just below retail. My advice is pick a price you'll pay and keep a look out here, kicksdeals etc. also keep checking reputable dealers on Ebay. And for things you can just really wait it out on November to January offer pretty insane pricing on kicks.
Appreciate the info.
UrbanOutfitters just had a 30% off all shoes last week and they were one of the shoes on there. Could have been had for about $90
Damn. I would've copped for $90.

This is the first shot of the Tsavorites that I have actually liked. 
Cause they are 
smokin.gif
 haha. I got some looks while taking phone pics with the flashlight on. Had to get that 3m poppin!

anyone else find it interesting that those atmos will prob be well received. atmos and camo for whatever reason gets a pass. if these were baits... people would be throwing 
sick.gif

anyone else find it interesting that those atmos will prob be well received. atmos and camo for whatever reason gets a pass. if these were baits... people would be throwing 
sick.gif
are you referring to the vanquish pair from like last year or something like that? 

Back
Top Bottom